Thread: POS Racing's Caddy and home exposed

Default POS Racing's Caddy and home exposed

You know that Cadillac that POS Racing sometimes mentions? Well, I found a pic of it parked in front of his house.
    Last edited by jrj512; 01-06-2007 at 04:42 PM.

I've been there, that is it. Usually there is a guy in a stained wife beater sitting out front, but POS must have been at an autoX or something.

That really puts the "S" in POS. Hey, wait a minute...

S.

I can't believe it fits in your garage! I was looking at a white one with cow hide interior and bull horns on the front. Even if I wanted to buy it, it would not have fit in my garage.

(For anyone into that sort of thing, you can find it at the antique mall on Mockingbird across from the entrance to Love Field. They have a whole warehouse dedicated to cars for sale and storage. The cars are worth the stop.)

Quote Originally Posted by jrj512 View Post
    I can't believe it fits in your garage! I was looking at a white one with cow hide interior and bull horns on the front. Even if I wanted to buy it, it would not have fit in my garage.

(For anyone into that sort of thing, you can find it at the antique mall on Mockingbird across from the entrance to Love Field. They have a whole warehouse dedicated to cars for sale and storage. The cars are worth the stop.)
    It doesn't fit in my garage, but it does fit in the warehouse of my world headquarters.

That antique place it pretty cool It's been a while since I went out to visit.

Orange cones fear me. cone-cerned's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    Shouldn't the Caddy run in FS instead of CS. You might have a chance against the Mustangs.
    On the track, I am fearless.
    If you were as slow as me, you wouldn't be afraid either.

1994 M Edition
    CSP 67

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by cone-cerned View Post
    Shouldn't the Caddy run in FS instead of CS. You might have a chance against the Mustangs.
    Nah in the North Texas Cadillac AX Club it is classed Cadillac Stock!

Quote Originally Posted by jrj512 View Post
    That's right down the street from my office... it's a nice place to see some old iron. Also, there's a new joint at the corner of Mockingbird and Harry Hines that has several classics.

Whew...

With the title on this thread having the word "exposed" in it I was afraid to open it!
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!