Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a feeling...

Default I have a feeling...

I might know the people who made this video...

Here is a hint, it involves a diesel truck...

Quote Originally Posted by Majik View Post
    I might know the people who made this video...

Here is a hint, it involves a diesel truck...
    Nice
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

That's driftin' Weatherford style.

Heck if Im not carefull with the throttle on wet roads I can make mine do that very easily.

I love it!
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

Orange cones fear me. cone-cerned's Avatar

Last year, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) secretly in stalled “black box voice recorders” in new pickup trucks sold in America. The black boxes would save the last 30 seconds recorded before a crash. After six months of data collection, they found that in 49 states the last words of the driver were “Oh Sh*t!” In the 50th state, Texas, the last words of the driver were, “Hey. Hold my beer, watch this.”
    On the track, I am fearless.
    If you were as slow as me, you wouldn't be afraid either.

1994 M Edition
    CSP 67

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

At least they weren't in front of Old Navy
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Im kinda curious how a ricer would handle a 7K+ lb. truck while drifting.

The long wheelbase helps keep things from happening abruptly - though if you getting it swinging around too fast, there's a lot of momentum...
    '96 M-edition

Cool, actually drifted it pretty well!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by cone-cerned View Post
    In the 50th state, Texas, the last words of the driver were, “Hey. Hold my beer, watch this.”
    And your point? I dont agree with the only one state. I am pretty certain that is the case anywhere south of the Mason-Dixon Line.

Quote Originally Posted by HudsonHawk View Post
    And your point? I dont agree with the only one state. I am pretty certain that is the case anywhere south of the Mason-Dixon Line.
    Growing up south of the Mason-Dixon Line, I can assure you the truck drivers there are not nearly as crazy as the ones here. There's a lot more boggin and gun racks though.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

Quote Originally Posted by Miatamoto View Post
    Growing up south of the Mason-Dixon Line, I can assure you the truck drivers there are not nearly as crazy as the ones here. There's a lot more boggin and gun racks though.

I'm Texan born and bred. I know what your sayin. But then I also know a lot of people that match the "Hold my beer and watch this" mentality.

Can I have my beer back??

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    Can I have my beer back??
    Ohh.. maybe we could get a good video of POS drifting the 'Lac around out at Mineral Wells... that'd be cool...
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dave04 View Post
    Ohh.. maybe we could get a good video of POS drifting the 'Lac around out at Mineral Wells... that'd be cool...
    It seems to me that someone we know with a diesel truck was talking about borrowing a trailer to tow a car out to MW.... Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    It seems to me that someone we know with a diesel truck was talking about borrowing a trailer to tow a car out to MW.... Hmmmm
    Hey I know a guy with a 4Runner who would like to borrow a trailer for this upcoming weekend to test and see if the 4Runner would tow the POSIII happily before he was going to throw down cash money to buy his own trailer!

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    Hey I know a guy with a 4Runner who would like to borrow a trailer for this upcoming weekend to test and see if the 4Runner would tow the POSIII happily before he was going to throw down cash money to buy his own trailer!
    Well, I know from the first year at Hallett that Gary's Tacoma pulled his car and trailer at 90+ for most of the way home through all the hills. Your 4Runner should be happy doing it too.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast