Thread: Clearwater Headrest Speakers

Default Clearwater Headrest Speakers

I have a set of 4 Clearwater Miata headrest speakers with the plug and play wiring harness. They can be installed in any 90-97 Miata seats except the 95M and run $139 new. I'm looking to get $75 for them.

The wiring harness has been modified on the drivers seat with a quick-release plug to allow the seat to be swapped for track days. The picture below is not my set, but looks just like it. They will go on Miata.net in a few days if there is no local interest.

aww man, i just got me a set of audiobahn's for my doors... if i would have waited i could have bought this...
    10/30/06 - 93' black primered MX5 1.6L
    Wiseco Pistons 9:1, Carrillo Rods, ARP head and main bolts, FM valves +1mm and stiffer springs, new lifters, main bearings, cometic head gasket, port and polish head, ready for boost....

I may be interested. Does they sound good? At least better than the $3.75 Wal Mart ones?
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

Quote Originally Posted by MadMonkey View Post
    I may be interested. Does they sound good? At least better than the $3.75 Wal Mart ones?
    Yes, I think they sound very good.

Just make sure your headrest zipper is not stuck before buying them. I have a pair of speakers for my passenger seat that I cannot install because the dang ol' zipper is stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by jrj512 View Post
    Just make sure your headrest zipper is not stuck before buying them. I have a pair of speakers for my passenger seat that I cannot install because the dang ol' zipper is stuck.
    I had to swap mine out previously so I know the zipper works. Let me check on something before I decide though, Titus.
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

OK... MadMonkey is first in line, and cone-cerned is second. Lt. Dangle has till Wed. to show me the money, and then it goes to Doug.

I guess I forgot to post up that these are long gone. Lock her up!