Thread: PCA Maverick AX schools---2007

Default PCA Maverick AX schools---2007

Ok, it's that time again. The Maverick region will be hosting their AX and TT schools again in Feb and Mar of 2007. The ladies only AX101 school is 2/17 at Pennington, the regular (anyone) AX101 school is 2/18 also at Pennington. Then 3/3 is the TT103 time-trial (high speed AX) at Mineral Wells, then the AX102 school is 3/4 also at Mineral Wells. Check their web site for info on format and there are maps to the locations if you don't already know. http://mav.pca.org/Events/Schools.asp

Please read the General info to learn about registration and helmet requirements. Yes, Porsche club members get preference, but non-Porsches always get in. I had two Miata students last year at the AX schools at Pennington. Then had two Mini-Cooper students at Mineral Wells...about 10 Minis got in because they all registered early. So, the key is to register early. IT IS NOT OPEN YET....BUT KEEP CHECKING THE WEBSITE FOR WHEN IT IS OPEN. Even though they won't consider you until two weeks before the event, they take the earliest entries first. It appears that cost is $45. That is higher than before, I believe, but still a fanastic bargin for more seat time than most people can stand...especially at the Mineral Wells schools. Email me direct at mitchwil @ peoplepc.com (without the spaces) for info. I will mark this for watching. However, I've changed jobs recently (now working in Mansfield) and can't check email at work, so I can only check it once a day in the evenings.

Hope to see some of you guys there. Look for my jungle-camo boonie cap. Oh yeah, and everyone please order up nice weather for these events!!

Maniac Mitch
    "Not exactly stock" red 95 Miata

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

I did the regular AX101, AX102, and TT103 in the past. These schools are not only good seat time, most of the instructors helped my driving (sorry altiain ), and the PCA folks are super
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

I might make 1 or 2 of these
    '02 Berlina S2k
    J's 60RS, K&N FIPK, AUT CF cooling panel,
    JDM sidemarkers, S badges, BYS emblems,
    Mugen TP, 11.7:1 CR, Comptech Header,
    Hello Kitty Mugen badge