Thread: Holy Balls...

Exclamation Holy Balls...

Saddam Hussein is dead... without getting into a whole political discussion/argument, but I'll give it to the Iraqi "justice system", they don't mince words when it comes to carrying out their death sentences...

09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

No sitting around on death row for 20 somethin years is the way it ought to be anyway.

Default So True

Quote Originally Posted by cam76034 View Post
    No sitting around on death row for 20 somethin years is the way it ought to be anyway.
    We need to do that here. Fuck paying for the housing and medical for 20+ yrs on a person we are just gonna kill anyways. I believe in the manual labor tehnique for prisons. You get paid a small amount per hour to crush rocks, print license plates, etc. That is then used to pay for your electricity and water and housing. You don't work, you don't get paid, you don't get power or running water. You get food for free, but the rest you have to pay for your self. No TVs, no gym, nothing but your cell and work. Basicly like the work towns that went up all over where the company gave you a house and then deducted it from your pay, and all the stores were owned by the company, so any money you did earn went right back to them for the services provided. No "rehabilitation", just make it so hard that they would NEVER want to return.
    Wealth, power, and experience are apparently not enough to save us from social influences. Groupthink, as described by I.L.Janis, is the tendency for group members to reach a consensus opinion, even if that decision is downright stupid (Janis 1982).

If anyone is sick and twisted like me and wants to see the video, you can find it here via The Drudge Report...

*Mild graphic warning, not too bad though*

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...34279766935521
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Quote Originally Posted by ray_sir_6 View Post
    We need to do that here. Fuck paying for the housing and medical for 20+ yrs on a person we are just gonna kill anyways. I believe in the manual labor tehnique for prisons. You get paid a small amount per hour to crush rocks, print license plates, etc. That is then used to pay for your electricity and water and housing. You don't work, you don't get paid, you don't get power or running water. You get food for free, but the rest you have to pay for your self. No TVs, no gym, nothing but your cell and work. Basicly like the work towns that went up all over where the company gave you a house and then deducted it from your pay, and all the stores were owned by the company, so any money you did earn went right back to them for the services provided. No "rehabilitation", just make it so hard that they would NEVER want to return.
    Plus you could tax the earnings and make more money!