Thread: Omfg Drift Wheeee

Default Omfg Drift Wheeee

I just got home from work.

OMFG it's an awesome drive.

The Grapevine Mills parking lot is COMPLETELY covered with ice.

First thing I did. Go to an area (around 3B ) that doesn't have camera coverage. Accelerate to 25 mph. Crank the wheel all the way to the left. Neutral.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE!

I then started practicing 360 degree drifts, with all 4 wheels sliding, in full circles. Got tired of that, start doing slaloms. Got tired of that and decided to head home, hitting 40-50mph in the lot, fishtailing left and right for looooong distances. Hit Hwy26 heading toward Main street in a full right drift, then barrel ahead at an earth-shattering 30mph (hey, even I'm not a total idiot). When people come up to pas, gas it a little and let the tail wiggle a bit. Scares 'em off. Ease up next to a scared-looking soccer mom in her ultimately safe SUV. Smile happily and turn up the Witch Doctor techno remix. Light turns green... keep pace with her acceleration. Except she's barely pressing the gas and I'm redlining. With the tail swiveling around right and left. Her eyes get big and she lets off. I take off again. Keep scaring people with the wildly flailing tail. Get to my turn to William D. Tate, ease up, 350Z beside me overshoots and slides another 30' past it. Drift slowly in front of him as he red-facedly backs up....

Turn left onto Dallas toward the police station in a 15mph skid across the entire intersection... gently correct into my lane, then slip right onto Bellaire. Make a loop around the block to test the roads. Boring.

Okay I'm home now.

None of the above should be taken seriously. Really. I didn't do any of that, I swear.

09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

I spent 15minutes de-icing my windows and violently hitting my frozen-shut door to gain access into my car.

Now the battery is dead!

I wanna ice-drift too! Last time I did, it was my first week driving the miata and I got a nice battlescar.
    Black 2002 Honda S2000
    Black 1992 Euro spec BMW 735iL
    Black 2003 Honda CBR 600 RR

I started my car with the defroster on full blast 18 minutes before leaving. Almost all the ice was gone by the time I got out...

The door was a b*tch though.
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

Quote Originally Posted by MadMonkey View Post
    None of the above should be taken seriously. Really. I didn't do any of that, I swear.

Sure you didn't.
    05 MX-5 Mazdaspeed #1024 Titanium Gray Mica

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MadMonkey View Post
    I just got home from work. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE!

Okay I'm home now.

Proof that even though Icepenguin66 is not politically correct, in some cases he is correct see link

STOOPID drivers are why my cars are in the garage and I don't plan to go anywhere by car until the thaw.
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region