Thread: In case you had any doubts TO is an a-hole

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Default In case you had any doubts TO is an a-hole

I hope he plays for someone other than the Cowboys next year!

Real class...

Quote Originally Posted by Tactless A$$ Clown
    "I still think he is a great guy," Owens said. "But he is like my grandmother. You love the person, but they are stuck in their old school ways."
    Quote Originally Posted by Narcissistic A$$ Clown
    He said hand injuries were to blame for some of the drops, but said not being made the focal point of the offense was the biggest problem.

"I was underutilized in the offense," Owens said. "A new coach can be good for the Cowboys. It's not just me. But my teammates know I could have done more. I wasn't used as a No. 1 receiver."
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Yes, he is an , and yes, he should have kept his yapper shut, but the fact is a lot of what he said is right on the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Yes, he is an , and yes, he should have kept his yapper shut, but the fact is a lot of what he said is right on the money.
    So if he was utilized as #1 would he have dropped more passes? Or was he doing that to punish Bill for not making him number one?

And why should Bill offer words of encouragement after the "accidental" overdose. I am betting Bill saw through that crap even more than everyone else. to is just a classless jerk that needs to be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Majik View Post
    So if he was utilized as #1 would he have dropped more passes? Or was he doing that to punish Bill for not making him number one?
    I said A lot, not everything. I tend to agree with:
    "Sometimes change is good," Owens said. " I think it was needed."
    "But he is like my grandmother. You love the person, but they are stuck in their old school ways."
    He said Parcells' coaching style "hurt us."
    Quote Originally Posted by Majik View Post
    And why should Bill offer words of encouragement after the "accidental" overdose. I am betting Bill saw through that crap even more than everyone else. to is just a classless jerk that needs to be fired.
    I think it is classless for a coach not to offer words of encouragement after the "accidental" overdose. A coach needs to at least appear to be behind his players 100%. If Parcells doesn't believe in him or trust him, he should dump him or keep it to himself... don't sink to his level. If the whole team knows you can't stand this guy because you can't hide your feelings, teammates are going to start taking sides. Together we stand, divided we fall.

I said A lot, not everything. I tend to agree with:
    "Sometimes change is good," Owens said. " I think it was needed."
    "But he is like my grandmother. You love the person, but they are stuck in their old school ways."
    He said Parcells' coaching style "hurt us."

Even if you agree with him, it's a set of tactless and classless comments when put in the newspaper. He should learn to keep his mouth shut.

I think it is classless for a coach not to offer words of encouragement after the "accidental" overdose. A coach needs to at least appear to be behind his players 100%.
    Agreed.

If Parcells doesn't believe in him or trust him, he should dump him or keep it to himself... don't sink to his level. If the whole team knows you can't stand this guy because you can't hide your feelings, teammates are going to start taking sides. Together we stand, divided we fall.
    Problem is... TO was Jerry's hire and will be his shining star in the Jerrydome. Dumping him wasn't an option. TO will never live up to his hype and will do more to damage the team than the coach's quick exit.

If I were in the same situation, I'd distance myself from that clown too... and retire as well. He'll either have a wonderful retirement or will go be a sports commentator. Either way, his future is brighter now than if he would've stayed.

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

I think it is classless for a coach not to offer words of encouragement after the "accidental" overdose. A coach needs to at least appear to be behind his players 100%. If Parcells doesn't believe in him or trust him, he should dump him or keep it to himself... don't sink to his level. If the whole team knows you can't stand this guy because you can't hide your feelings, teammates are going to start taking sides. Together we stand, divided we fall.
    That is a good point. I can understand why Bill would have already been fed up with the situation. But publicly you have to stand by any of the players, since it is still a team.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell View Post
    Parcell's will be a GM before long...
    POSTED 1:41 p.m. EST; UPDATED 1:50 p.m. EST, January 23, 2007
    TUNA RETURN IN 2008?
    A league source tells us that former Cowboys coach Bill Parcells privately is saying that he might be interested in returning to the NFL in 2008, as a General Manager, if there is a demand for his services.
    We're also told that Parcells privately is saying that he "can't take the Owens horsesh-t" anymore, a direct reference to the mercurial wide receiver who provided a near-constant stream of distractions in 2006.
    Parcells retired on Monday with one year remaining on his contract. He previously served as G.M. of the Jets after stepping down as the coach there. Recently, there were reports that Parcells had floated through an intermediary an interest in becoming G.M. of the Giants, a rumor that he strenuously denied.

Well I could see it in Parcells eyes, he was tired of being the coach, and If that is what he wants to do then, fair enough, best of luck to him.

I personally think he has done wonders in building a great young team from which the next coach will be able to develop and mature.

It would be sweet justice if the new coach came in, and 1st order of business was to fire TO. HEHEHE
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

I think good points were made by T.O. and some stuff was not necessary publicly. Parcells was tired of T.O. and many players said that he wasn't very happy most of the time in general.

Parcells did state many times in interviews that he was tired of talking about T.O.

Dallas does need a new coach. T.O. is everthing that Jerry Jones payed for. All good receivers drop balls. Suprisingly, this season, their were many who dropped balls.

Default Dale Hansen unplugged last night

All you guys were debating the T.O. comments. Here is some more fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpGAP1qf3Z0

Quote Originally Posted by johnwag View Post
    T.O. is everthing that Jerry Jones payed for. All good receivers drop balls. Suprisingly, this season, their were many who dropped balls.
    You've got to be kidding . TO is soooo Over rated!!! He can't catch a ball even when it's right in the bread basket. However, he is fast, and when he does catch the ball (usually a short pass) he can makes some things happen as I said he is fast. But I don't think hes worth what he's paid, and I think he has an overall negative effect on the team. I personally would get rid of him.d
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboDuane View Post
    You've got to be kidding . TO is soooo Over rated!!! He can't catch a ball even when it's right in the bread basket. However, he is fast, and when he does catch the ball (usually a short pass) he can makes some things happen as I said he is fast. But I don't think hes worth what he's paid, and I think he has an overall negative effect on the team. I personally would get rid of him.d
    It's just an opinion. He made things happen, posted the yardage, and had a lot of drops. Do you think any of those guys equate to what they are payed?

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by johnwag View Post
    Do you think any of those guys equate to what they are payed?
    No one is worth the money most professional atheletes are paid. However, TO has way too much extra baggage besides his price tag. Ask the 49er's, or the Eagles and soon to be the Cowboys if they are smart.