Thread: Official F1-2004 Spa Francorchamps discussion

Default Official F1-2004 Spa Francorchamps discussion

Don't read this thread if you haven't seen the race and are planning on watching it. You're welcome to discuss the race in any aspect you wish. If you haven't watched this one, do so. It's worth your time, and there's some absolutely brilliant driving along with some (GASP!!!) racing...

That said... I'm getting very tired of the destructive powers of carbon fiber... I may have to watch this race again just to count how many contenders for P1 were wiped out by carbon fiber shards either directly or indirectly.

I was racing, and my VCR doesn't work . Anyone want to cut a DVD copy of the race and sell it to me? I heard it was a great one (perhaps the only 2004 F1 race worth watching...)

I didn't see it but we've been talking about it at work. I think its cool that Schumi tied up another chamionship. Ferrari really is the greatest racing orgnization ever. I also think its cool that they finally got beat! And go KIMI!!!! Thats freakin awesome. That kid can drive. Next year could get interesting!

Does anybody in the arlington area have speedvision? I haven't had it for over a year and I'm starting to go nuts.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpeeder
    Does anybody in the arlington area have speedvision?
    If you're in Arlington and have Comcast cable TV, it's channel 99.

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel
    I was racing, and my VCR doesn't work . Anyone want to cut a DVD copy of the race and sell it to me? I heard it was a great one (perhaps the only 2004 F1 race worth watching...)
    I'll get you a free DVD copy if you want one.

What happened to Trulli? I watched the start and he was driving pretty good in the lead. I come back half an hour later to find both Renaults on the sidelines.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Alonso started dripping oil onto the rears...

Trulli lost power, suddenly had JPM on his tail and tried to defend a pass he couldn't defend at the bus stop... It looked like Montoya's car bounced on the inside curb coming out and knocked Trulli into the wall. They missed wheel to wheel contact by inches...

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    Cheers! But it doesn't have to be free. How about I pay you $10.00... or a couple of beers at H ters sometime?

We could also meet at Hooter's and watch it on my laptop...

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel
    Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    Cheers! But it doesn't have to be free. How about I pay you $10.00... or a couple of beers at H ters sometime?
    Yeah, I'd be down with that too. Count me in.

I don't have comcast and was told I can't get it. I live in a complex that has a 'deal' with advantex. I don't know if thats legal, but it blows. I would get satellite, but my aparment faces due west and the southern sky is blocked by a stairwell that protrudes from the building. Meh.