Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ER @ MW November 6-7

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel
    Maybe I should just pay for your room... in Cleveland, Ohio! That's the only way I'm going to steal 2nd (or 3rd) place in CS.
    I understand there is already snow on the ground in Winter Park. I'd be willing to trade a weekend ski getaway for 2nd place in ER.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by altiain
    ["I'd be willing to trade a weekend ski getaway for 2nd place in ER."
    Yeah, but you'd have to convince GeneralDefault and John B. not to run too... they could both beat me for position (General even by only running in 6 events in CS!). You watch... John B. will show up on those brand new 710's he's been waitin' fer all year long!

Bottom line is, I just have to get faster... :P

I was thinking both days, but $90 a night for BW!? Someone want to split a room?
    Gab
    Gabriel

Quote Originally Posted by gabkwong
    "I was thinking both days, but $90 a night for BW!? Someone want to split a room?"
    There you go altiain... down to $45 each per night. And if you two stay at the Ramada, it'll be $34 each per night! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel
    Quote Originally Posted by gabkwong
    "I was thinking both days, but $90 a night for BW!? Someone want to split a room?"
    There you go altiain... down to $45 each per night. And if you two stay at the Ramada, it'll be $34 each per night! :)
    That's why I was looking for a $30-40 a night motel - lugnutjon and I were thining of splitting a room, and at $15-20 each it's probably cheaper than the gas it would cost to drive home and back out the next morning.

At $34 each, it ain't cheaper.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    Quote Originally Posted by sammm
    Quote Originally Posted by altiain
    I've got your tent right here, biatch.
    Maybe onething will loan you the molester van and you can sleep down by the river!

PS
    beeyawtch!
    I don't care who you are that's just funny!
    With any luck, I'll be living in the van down by the river. My country home will be sold next Monday if all goes according to schedule.
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

I might be there, trying to convince my fiance to let me take the Miata out. Im running it next season, but we just bought it & shes worried I might break it or something.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Yes... come out to the ER event in Mineral Wells for at least one day. Run the car and enjoy the experience. Ask questions now, and you'll have a better idea of which modifications or upgrades you might want to do over the winter to prepare for next season!

As long as your car is in good working order, you aren't going to hurt it by running an autocross in it. Come out on Saturday and run, and then hang out Saturday evening and enjoy a little camerardie with other AXers as we go grab a bite to eat together. Typically ER pays for everyone to have pizza at Pizza Hut on Saturday evening.*

Come on out and play -- that goes for all those MME folks who haven't given it a try yet. This last event of the Equipe Rapide seaon is always fun, and it would be a great opportunity for you to meet other MME members face-to-face!

--------------------------------

* And I'll pick up the bill at Pizza Hut for any MME member if ER doesn't. The only "catch" is, you have to come out on Saturday and run!

Okie dokie... Looks like I'm in for the fun/party/etc. Who wants to share a room with me?

I might be in for the Saturday run... Sunday is the SO's birthday...

Tailchaser, I am looking for someone to split a room. PM me if you are interested.

Well guys, looks like im in...

I'll probably come out saturday, depending on what I have going on that weekend.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

So who is staying in Mineral Wells Saturday night?

I haven't made reservation yet, and I'm thinking if we don't have a big group staying over I may save my $80.00 and go home Saturday and drive back Sunday.

Let's start a list:

kestrel and crew
    tailchaser
    gabkwong

Mods feel free to edit this to add others.

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    So who is staying in Mineral Wells Saturday night?

I haven't made reservation yet, and I'm thinking if we don't have a big group staying over I may save my $80.00 and go home Saturday and drive back Sunday.
    If I didn't have the SO's birthday on the 7th, I would choose to stay with you POS...

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    If I didn't have the SO's birthday on the 7th, I would choose to stay with you POS...
    Without the tongue, that would be funny. With the tongue, it is just gross

I'll be driving home to my wife each night.
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Quote Originally Posted by onething
    With the tongue, it is just gross
    Get your mind out of the gutter!

I'll be driving home Saturday night. Con't find a room cheap enough that it would be less than the price of gas going to & from.
    Iain

Ill be there on Sat, should I pre reg? Cant make it on sunday because of work so I am not staying the night obviously.

No pre-reg available (other than annual) for ER events.
    Iain

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast