Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airbag light FIXED... gauge hood BROKEN!

Quote Originally Posted by cam76034 View Post
    Or the southern redneck version.."Bo, yer door ain't shut good"
    I've actually heard that one before.
    1994 R-package - gone, but not forgotten.
    1966 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40. Restification in progress. or should I say De-RUSTification in progress?
    1984 Honda VF1100S. V4 Fury!

Quote Originally Posted by icepenguin66 View Post
    Or you can get the appropriate electrical connectors and splice the red w/green stripe wire of the front turn signal/parking lamps up front and wire them to the blue power supply next to the diagnostic module
    In all the many different descriptions I've read of how to wire DRL's, adding relays, etc...I've always wondered why nobody did just that. Seems alot simpler, unless I'm missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by cam76034 View Post
    In all the many different descriptions I've read of how to wire DRL's, adding relays, etc...I've always wondered why nobody did just that. Seems alot simpler, unless I'm missing something.
    I'll tell ya what you won't be missing... !

That connector gives power only when the ignition is on, so you're just tying into the relay that runs that wire, if it even has a relay...simply turned on by the turning of the ignition switch to complete the circuit. Either way it works.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by trickyrix View Post
    Very true... but I love the Sound of Silence when I'm working in the car with the key on... I can actually hear the radio!

True - mine is completely silent at the moment. And never again will it wail to remind me that I know my keys are in the ignition...
    '96 M-edition

Quote Originally Posted by CraiginTX View Post
    True - mine is completely silent at the moment. And never again will it wail to remind me that I know my keys are in the ignition...
    ...and, really, how can you lock your keys in the car if you have to hold the door handle out when you slam the door? I mean... that's supposed you make you think twice and pat your pockets down for your keys as the door shuts, right? Right?
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Quote Originally Posted by trickyrix View Post
    ...and, really, how can you lock your keys in the car if you have to hold the door handle out when you slam the door? I mean... that's supposed you make you think twice and pat your pockets down for your keys as the door shuts, right? Right?
    The doors lock?
    '96 M-edition

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12