View Poll Results: Will you be attending the TDR@MSR 2007?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, for sure.

25 65.79%
  • Maybe.

13 34.21%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Track Dog Racing Track Day at MSR - June 23rd

Default For More information

Last edited by 2K Miata; 04-11-2007 at 09:54 AM.

That sounds like a wild ride. I hope I will be able to go that weekend
    Blah blah blah!

Is there a prize for the best lap times?
    Wealth, power, and experience are apparently not enough to save us from social influences. Groupthink, as described by I.L.Janis, is the tendency for group members to reach a consensus opinion, even if that decision is downright stupid (Janis 1982).

no helmet, no roll bar and nolong sleeve cotton shirts. Guess that leave me out.

Buy a cheap shirt, an M00 helmet from your local motorcycle shop, and run with the top up.

Any fixed roof, 4-door "Miatas" allowed?
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Seriously, In a Miata, what difference does it make if the top is up or down without a roll bar?

Quote Originally Posted by HudsonHawk View Post
    Seriously, In a Miata, what difference does it make if the top is up or down without a roll bar?
    I would liken it to riding a Motorcycle in leathers vs shorts and a t-shirt. It isn't going to save your life in a really bad accident, but it might be enough to prevent some serious road rash.

Last edited by 2K Miata; 04-10-2007 at 07:24 PM.

This sounds cool... I bet I can get my car in great condition by then
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

I am in! Went to last one and it was fun! Thanks Gary for taking the time to put this together for a bunch of TCB! This is a bargain for smile/$!
    Gabriel

I am currently building a spec miata. I hope to have it complete by that time e period. Can we enter our spec miatas?
    Alan

Quote Originally Posted by smartmx5 View Post
    I am currently building a spec miata. I hope to have it complete by that time e period. Can we enter our spec miatas?
    Alan
    Yes!

I'm hoping to have mine done in the same timeframe. I have to send pics of the build up to get access to Mazdaspeed Motorsports parts. As soon as the tax return comes I'll order the suspension kit.

Where are you at on your build?

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac View Post
    Yes!

I'm hoping to have mine done in the same timeframe. I have to send pics of the build up to get access to Mazdaspeed Motorsports parts. As soon as the tax return comes I'll order the suspension kit.

RJ
    Send your pics now, not when you are ready to order parts, as they take their own sweet time (been waiting 2 weeks now) activating your account.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac View Post
    Yes!

RJ
    Thanks for the information. I am having a cage installed by Team MER (Shannon, Jason, Julianne at MSR). Rumor has it, they do great work and I have seen a couple of cages and they looked awesome. I received an email stating I would be able to pick up car in a couple of weeks. I then have to install the suspension, complete removal of AC ducting, install kill switch and then have the car balanced and aligned. I will have Team MER balance and align it. That is it so far.
    Anxiously awaiting for my car!

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Send your pics now, not when you are ready to order parts, as they take their own sweet time (been waiting 2 weeks now) activating your account.
    I called on mine, they don't have the most time to go through the emails. If you have emailed, give em a call and they will get it setup while you are on the phone.

Last edited by 2K Miata; 04-10-2007 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2K Miata View Post
    Yes Any Spec Miata, or any other form of Miata (SM, SM Turbo, EP, etc) can particpate as long as you can pass the tech inspection.

Mike
    Mike,
    Thanks for more information. I have around 4-5 guys from the Tyler area with Miatas (vary form stock to spec to turbo) that may be interested.
    Alan

Last edited by 2K Miata; 04-10-2007 at 07:23 PM.

Mike,
    I will get my information in ASAP. I will let the other's know as well. I hope this works out. I would really like to see such a large gathering of miatas.
    Alan

I imagine by the time I have the money saved I wont be able to get a slot on the list, but I am crossing my fingers....I have always wanted to go out there.
    99 Miata Black

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast