Thread: Well I was drunk, the day my daddy got out of prison...

Default Well I was drunk, the day my daddy got out of prison...

Apologies to David Allan Coe.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/ah4451.shtml

Seriously, am I supposed to feel bad for a douche canoe standing in front of a running car that is trying to pull out of a parking spot while taking pictures of the occupant of the car?

It is disgusting that someone paid for the video, and worse that it is being watched.

I think those guys should be put in jail for what they do. If its the media doing it. Its freedom of speech and you can't infringe upon my rights. If its some poor love sick sap, hes stalking. I've even seen where just calling a girl on the phone when she asks you to stop is concidered felony stalking. (it happened to one of my friends). And the messed up part is the girl told him to call her back. And it just so happened that when her parents called the Po-Po they were there to answer the phone.

Anyway, I think they should come up with some kind of law that only allows the media to photograph people at scheduled events. Maybe that would help out a little bit; and possibally prevent things like what happened to Princess Di.

Anyway thats just my $0.02
    Blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by wrxmr2eater View Post
    Seriously, am I supposed to feel bad for a douche canoe standing in front of a running car that is trying to pull out of a parking spot while taking pictures of the occupant of the car?

It is disgusting that someone paid for the video, and worse that it is being watched.
    I agree completely, although it's hard to draft laws that effectively cover this kind of thing without accidentally including lots of innocent behavior.

The counter-argument is: she's out in public, she can be photographed. But that doesn't give you the right to stalk and endanger a person. It doesn't give you the right to get in their face with a big camera. At some point, what these photographers are doing rises to the level of assault or endangerment. Rather than making new laws, it would be nice if the police would enforce existing laws more stringently.

S.

PS: +1 rep for effective, though subtle, use of "douche canoe".

Quote Originally Posted by srivendel View Post
    PS: +1 rep for effective, though subtle, use of "douche canoe".
    Now see... if people would have just used the rep system for things like that... it would still be here! Heh. Plus a BILLIONTY for effective, though subtle use of "douche canoe"... where's that sticker at, anyway?
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton