Thread: Texas Track and Concourso

Default Texas Track and Concourso

This looks like an interesting event. Cheap track time, too, if anyone is interested. Sponsored by Lamborghini of Dallas.

Texas Track and Concourso
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

What is that about an "SCCA License or certificate of professional driving instruction?"

Driver
    The Enclave at The Villages of Deer Run at Quail Arroyo Estates de Chandelier Crossing
    Blog Entries

That's a heck of a deal: EIGHTEEN hours of track time for under $200. But I would be wary of initiation laps that start at midnight.

Yea, I'm thinking about this event. BTW, what about the license issue. It says they have signup's for the license, but its a bit confusing to me.

This is how I understand it. Take the class for $195 earlier in the day, and you get the license. right ? Then you can have open laps from 5pm to dark for $50.

Also, are they really starting at Midnight, or is that a typo?
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

http://www.texasconcorso.com/TDMregistration.pdf

( ) TEXAS DRIVER TRACK DAYINSTRUCTION - $195 Per Driver
    Drivers hone their skills with professional instruction provided by MotorSport Ranch and Texas Driver
    Instructors. Includes BBQ lunch, advanced instruction, lead & follow sessions, open track time

So do you have to pay another $50? Or is the $50.00 only if you plan to do the only the open run stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    So do you have to pay another $50? Or is the $50.00 only if you plan to do the only the open run stuff?
    I dunno
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.