Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: hello!

I don't miss my zx2 one bit, after two blown transmissions i had enough.

Quote Originally Posted by aalvarez04 View Post
    yeah I had 1 tranny blow and it that one was on its way out when I traded it in.
    The doctor gave me 1308cc's of pure adredline - Now everything's spinning!!

Quote Originally Posted by cone-cerned View Post
    Not blasphemy to everyone, I still have my yellow S/R.
    I was looking at buying back my zx2... or getting a miata. The newness of the Miata won out.

Quote Originally Posted by aalvarez04 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rotarynerdette View Post
    yeah I had 1 tranny blow and it that one was on its way out when I traded it in.

Gotta be driver error... my original tranny had 100k miles on it, and is still on the road, just in someone elses hands.

That being said, she did get a new clutch at 60 k miles... (first 45k miles were put on by the original owner)

Quote Originally Posted by sxk122 View Post
    I was looking at buying back my zx2... or getting a miata. The newness of the Miata won out.

Gotta be driver error... my original tranny had 100k miles on it, and is still on the road, just in someone elses hands.

That being said, she did get a new clutch at 60 k miles... (first 45k miles were put on by the original owner)
    Mine was auto...
    Yeah when I was looking for cars it was miata or FD. Miata was cheaper at the time and had lower mileage.

Yeah... Miata cost what it would have cost to buy back the zx2.... and we all know how many times the zx2 has been put back together..... and it still has a clean title..... Only original panel left is the roof.....

All in all I love the miata just to play around in; but I do miss the attention the zx2 got, especially at the end. she was show-worthy at the end, was a shame I never got to a show in her last few months.....

My favourite photo.... was in the month between getting her repainted and the guy backing into her
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4...ralsideqz1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rotarynerdette View Post

[/Butthead] Huh huh... you had a tranny blow... huh huh huh...[/Butthead]
    85 Rx-7 GSL-destroyed by a Durango
    04 MSM-mostly stock
    85 Rx-7 GSL(SE'd)-High compression half-bridged 13B, 650 holley. Now with MORE BRIDGEPORT.
    1979 Spark Yellow SA Rx7 - Restoring to it's former glory 1/36th of a paycheck at a time.

Jacqui always did like a little girl on girl.. or a little girl on girly guy... or.......

Quote Originally Posted by sxk122 View Post
    Jacqui always did like a little girl on girl.. or a little girl on girly guy... or.......
    hahaha!!

We need to get together sometime and hang out... haven't seen you in ages, and haven't seen shawn since October?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234