Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rant - Hiley Mazda are a bunch of %$&@~*# idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by jason hiley
    My name is Jason Hiley. I am the owner and president of Hiley Mazda and I see that some of you have had problems with the service department at the Hurst location. I would like you to email me personally in the future with your concerns at [email protected]. You should give us another shot if you haven't been in lately. We had a lot of problems when we bought the store but have since gotten them fixed and are currently running nearly 100% customer satisfaction - the highest in the area. Sorry to anyone who had problems in the past. Jason
    You do realize these posts are about 2 years old (last post was 10-06-2004).....but since you want to bring up the past... I'm one of the bitchers and it will be "Hiley" unlikely you'll see an e-mail from me about your Hurst facility's past transgressions. FYI. the car has been fixed by me and I have no intentions of ever taking it back to Hurst, I'll return to Freeman Mazda where I purchased the car.

Mick

I had a bad experience with a business once and created a website and made sure it ranked high in the search engines to inform people of the treatment I recieved....it seemed to work real well.
    Looks like you may have an inside scoop now though.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Billy Blaze; 05-23-2006 at 07:45 PM. Reason: blah
    99 Miata Black

Purchased our Miata at Freeman and have had great service when two problems (cruise control and temperature relay) occurred. They graciously gave me a loaner on literally a 10 minute notice and the donuts were FRESH.

I had to return about about 3 different times in order to get my protege repaired... Eventually it ended up stranding me in southern OK and the Denton dealer fixed it for me...

But granted, that was before the dealership changed hands..

Took my MSM to the 'new' dealership once and had zero issues (other than not enjoying the banana colored Focus loaner) They found a short in the wiring harness and off I went the next morning.

Oh, and the Service writer wasn't hard on the eyes either
    1984 GSL-SE - Its ALIVE!
    1989 Suburban 4x4 - 4" Pro-Comp Lift 33" BFGs etc... DRUNK TANK!
    2002 Protege5 - Lucky the drunk wagon SOLD
    '04 MazdaSpeed Mx-5 Wheeee! Turbos are fun
    How can I be so thirsty this morning, When I drank so much last night??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12