Thread: Citibank E-mail

Default Citibank E-mail

Man I get an e-mail about every other day from someone claiming to be Citibank wanting me to update my account information with them!

Come on now I don't even have a Citibank account of any type!

But on a happy note the family of the former leader of Bigripoffscam is going to be transferring Millions to my account any day now!

Yeah, apparantly someone hacked into citibanks email list and is now spamming the sheit out of everyone..

I got an "official" statement from them the other day about it..

http://www.smithbarney.com/security_emailfraud.html

I'm starting to believe that people found guilty of spamming or phishing or email fraud should have both of their hands cut off, much like some Middle Eastern countries do to thieves. It would certainly drop the recidivism rate - hard to operate a computer with a pair of stumps.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Actually, if you did that they would be eligible for federal aid and we'd be paying for them for the rest of their life.

Not to mention that your tax dollars would pay for them to get a handicapped computer setup that would make your computer system seem puny by comparison... It would have voice recognition and a sip/puff input system... and a HUGE flat panel touchscreen monitor!

If they were to be caught and it were someone of yours/mine income & standing (or below) we'd be in prison... If it were someone of upper standing then they would be teaching ethics at an Ivy League school of choice.

It's great when spammers get "outed" by someone and have all of their contact info posted on the web!

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!