Thread: FS - Used Hoosiers

Default FS - Used Hoosiers

I have three sets of used Hoosiers that are 205 50 15s. They have lots of life left, just not as fast as stickers that I need for racing. Great track day tires.
    $100 a set or $280 for all three.
    They were used this season on my ITA miata.
    Mac
    LS1 Miata Tiger Race Car (Build in Progress) TOPP Racing / East Street Auto / Saferacer.com / TeamMER
    "To hell with you Gen. Sheridan...I 'll take Texas!"

Hey Mac, do you have a payment plan? I would love to have them, but the "money pit" is taking all my resources right now.......
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Merv,
    Keith took two sets so if you want the last set you can have them. They are at Todd's shop stored on top of his office. Pick them up and you can pay me when you get it.
    Mac
    LS1 Miata Tiger Race Car (Build in Progress) TOPP Racing / East Street Auto / Saferacer.com / TeamMER

Quote Originally Posted by IPRESS View Post
    Merv,
    Keith took two sets so if you want the last set you can have them. They are at Todd's shop stored on top of his office. Pick them up and you can pay me when you get it.
    Thanks, Mac. I don't even know where Todd's shop is.......
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)

In the big building at MSR on the left past Tim McGraths place on the way to the Condos.
    TOPP Racing, Todd or Chris will get them for you. I told them you were coming.
    Mac

Quote Originally Posted by IPRESS View Post
    In the big building at MSR on the left past Tim McGraths place on the way to the Condos.
    TOPP Racing, Todd or Chris will get them for you. I told them you were coming.
    Thanks Mac