Thread: Black Finn Saloon Addison and such tonight...

Default Black Finn Saloon Addison and such tonight...

Hey, supposed to meet some friends out at Black Finn Saloon in Addison tonight around 9:30pm and probably hit the Flyin Saucer, Londoner or so afterwards.
    Last edited by icepenguin66; 09-29-2007 at 07:32 PM.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Hey, how was Black Finn? I'm supposed to head out there tonight, and I haven't been there except for lunch...

Is it douchebaggy?
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Eh, my manager said its a cool place...lots of hot girls! We actually passed it up since it was sooo crowded I couldn't park, even in my tiny car. We ended up going to the Londoner, BJ's and then to lower Greenville. Blackfinn does have a dress code, didn't look to uptight but I don't think flip flops and tee shirt will pass.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

Well... there were LOTS of hot chicks... and, um, quite a few douchebags.

... BUT that means there was lots of people watching! We got there early and staked out a table on the patio, so as to avoid the crazy molestation frenzy indoors.

Anyhow, they had decent service, hot shot girls, and it was fun watching drunk chicks stumble around and fall down in front of the cops that were camped out in front of the joint... so I can think of worse ways to spend a Saturday night.

'94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days

Quote Originally Posted by trickyrix View Post
    Well... there were LOTS of hot chicks... and, um, quite a few douchebags.

... BUT that means there was lots of people watching! We got there early and staked out a table on the patio, so as to avoid the crazy molestation frenzy indoors.

Anyhow, they had decent service, hot shot girls, and it was fun watching drunk chicks stumble around and fall down in front of the cops that were camped out in front of the joint... so I can think of worse ways to spend a Saturday night.

Cool, you'll have to hit me up next time ya head out! I could use some new drinkin buddies.

Cool man! I'll post here or PM you... maybe next weekend? Anyone else want to make it a quasi-event?
    '94 Black & Black & Tan

Dyno Days

I'm always up for some Fish & Chips and a Boddingtons or so, at the "Londoner"
    If I go into the city, thats usually where I'm headed.

I'm more of a Londoner fan myself, too (although B.F. was fun for lots of novelty reasons)... anyone up for such an excursion next Saturday night? We can call it the North Dallas/Addison/Carrollton/Farmers Branch Sat Nite GTG for now (unless somebody else comes up with a more awkward name).

'94 Black & Black & Tan

Dyno Days

I'm a huge fan of the Flying Saucer. Nothing better than 300 specialty beers to choose from , and the goat cheese pizza is pretty good too!

After this week I could use a good drink; shall we make this an event for this Saturday? Anyone interested?

Sorry not this weekend, with Goodguys@TMS and the TX/OU madness, I'm staying on the wesside.

I'm planning to catch up with some friends for a post TXOU party, but if that falls through, then I'd be up for a run to Addison.

BTW... it's looking like they're going to tear it up down on Low, Low Greenville... at which point I'm out.

Soooooo.... where is we going to drink the beer on Saturday?

Saucer sounds good... as does the Londoner... (those are my first two choices...)

I'll also throw in 2 more places:

1) Vernon's Grille (Beltline & Montfort in the old Service Merchandise strip center)
    2) TNT Sports Page (Beltline & Preston on the SE corner) LINK
    Last edited by trickyrix; 10-05-2007 at 09:11 PM.
    '94 Black & Black & Tan

Dyno Days

Quote Originally Posted by trickyrix View Post
    I'm planning to catch up with some friends for a post TXOU party, but if that falls through, then I'd be up for a run to Addison.

BTW... it's looking like they're going to tear it up down on Low, Low Greenville... at which point I'm out.

Soooooo.... where is we going to drink the beer on Saturday?

Saucer sounds good... as does the Londoner... (those are my first two choices...)

I'll also throw in 2 more places:

1) Vernon's Grille (Beltline & Montfort in the old Service Merchandise strip center)
    2) TNT Sports Page (Beltline & Preston on the SE corner) LINK

Ya, lower Greenville will be insane tonight! I'll probably be up for a drink after I get done refing a hockey tournament. I'll be done around 8:30. Hit me up if you head anywhere other than Greeville Ave or downtown!

Anyone else up for a gtg?