I have a customer that installed the JRSC M45 in his car and then called us about our TDR Intercooler and power potential he was looking for. At the time he did not install teh M45 and I said hold off as he could return it or sell it as new, but wanted to know what a little power felt like.

Well, it lasted for less than a 100 miles! The customer decided that if he was going to bring his car to the level he wants then he needed the TDR setup using the MP62. So, I am selling the new, but used M45 for him.

This is the latest version M45 and it is only about a 1 month old with about 100 miles. Comes with the new JR tensioner and base Powercard fuel management. This SC unit is for the 99-05 cars, although I have a spare 94-97 dummy throttle body that will let it work with other years.

We also have upgrades and the extras you will need like out TDR Heat Shield at additional cost. Current List price for the SC is $2195, the selling price would be $1800, that is a heck of a savings considering it only has about 100 miles on it! Of course, TDR is here to help so install will not be difficult for you. We can do the install if you prefer for additional cost and would like for you to be present so we can teach you about your system.

If you or anyone is interested let me know. Be glad to answer any questions.

Gary