Thread: Anybody have a cat that I can borrow ( need to pass inspecti

Banned
    Fort Worthless, Tx And deep in the land of STRESSSSSS!!!

Default Anybody have a cat that I can borrow ( need to pass inspecti

The title says it all.

rory

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Can you explain the ethical or legal implications of this requests?
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

i have a white persian or a tiger striped persian cat. which one do you want to borrow? :P
    2012 VW GTI
    4 Door White

Moderator note: Moved to bull where it belongs

Moderator suggestion: Get a clue

Banned

I get paid in a couple of weeks and I need to get my inspection done before it runs out and ( they ) It's not like i'm bucking the system ( i'm astate cerfied inspector myself )so I just wanted to get it done so that when my check comes in i could put another one on and return the borrowed one ( with beer of course) and that way the state is happy, I 'm happy, all parties are happier in the end, and i get to keep some $$ and some time to me instead of everyone else but me,
    Also does anybody have any ideas on istalling the license plate to the front w/o drilling into the front end and making the car overheat?

I'm open to ay/all ideas.

Problem is I have to do this on the TCB plan

rory

Banned

tailchaser I have'nt got a clue here lately but I will try to stay on the ball , thanks and sorry about that.

rory

Ok now I'm confused, In another post you tell us you got a some tickets last Saturday:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpt1826
    Supposedly I have a brake light out but when I went to check it and had the passenger push the brake pedal everything worked just fine( funny how that works) I got another for no front license plate and one more for my inspection being Out ( which it has since feb )
    And on this Post you State
    I get paid in a couple of weeks and I need to get my inspection done before it runs out
    So which one would you like us to believe?

Banned

Other car, tailchaser, I have more than one. bud I have a 90 and a 92 the 92 is a spec( i guess its stripped) It's a parts car but it can still pass inpection since It is still whole and has all the safety equipment) ( for the most part ) so I wnat to get that one passed and the 90 ( the one that i got the ticket in) that one I ain't even woried about I got all those dismissed already) I guess the dallas prosecuters don't want to spend egregious amount of hours an a 75 dollor ticket, my reg. Is alraedy done I just did'nt put it up yet, as for the speeding my passanger testified that i was going 35 ( the speed limit is 40 ) hence I' was with in the law) so they dropped it. but I'm going to be driving (the beater) around awhile.

rory

Other car, tailchaser, I have more than one. bud I have a 90 and a 92 the 92 is a spec( i guess its stripped) It's a parts car but it can still pass inpection since It is still whole and has all the safety equipment) ( for the most part ) so I wnat to get that one passed and the 90 ( the one that i got the ticket in) that one I ain't even woried about I got all those dismissed already) I guess the dallas prosecuters don't want to spend egregious amount of hours an a 75 dollor ticket, my reg. Is alraedy done I just did'nt put it up yet, as for the speeding my passanger testified that i was going 35 ( the speed limit is 40 ) hence I' was with in the law) so they dropped it. but I'm going to be driving (the beater) around awhile.

rory
    I'm not usually an ass...

but what did you mean to say?

I can't make heads or tails of your run-on sentence.

Hey Rory wouldn't you just use the cat off you other car??? Part swapping on your own vehicles is far easier than getting a cat from one of us. I'm really beginning to wonder about you.

Also try and pay attention on who is posting, don't assume Tailchaser is the only one here who sees the need for you to get a clue.

Now I am throwing the big switch that locks this post!