Thread: AutoShow in Motion

Default AutoShow in Motion

Interested? Go to autoshowinmotion.com.

"You've seen the vehicles at the auto show. Now experience over 150 of the hottest new cars, trucks and SUVs on the planet from behind the wheel at the AutoShow in Motion. Test drive the exciting General Motors family of vehicles and then compare them with Honda, Ford, Toyota, BMW, Chrysler, Lexus, Dodge, Mercedes and more too numerous to name.

One minute you're stepping on the accelerator of a Corvette® down a speed course, the next you're taking a HUMMER® H2® off-roading. If the vehicle can do it, we're going to prove it!

And you can do it all with no pressure to buy, so there's nothing to slow you down. The only thing we want you to do is drive what you like and have a great time doing it. AutoShow in Motion – The world's only auto show where we hand you the keys."
    Gabriel

You got that in the mail today as well, eh?

Since it is running Thursday-Sunday (Nov. 11-14) at Lone Star Park, I think lugnutjon and I might head down there Thursday morning and see if we can beat the weekend crowds.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

I went to that last year, it was ok, I might go again, might not.

I signed up for the Fri 10:45 AM slot. I have a crazy work schedule that week.

Looks like the Sat 10AM is close to being full.

Anyone else going?
    Gabriel