Thread: Don't ignore the calendar... it's cool!

Default Don't ignore the calendar... it's cool!

You definitely want to check out the calendar feature of our little website. I've updated it with all the latest information (as of 17FEB), and yes, it's changed! I've modified dates and locations, and I've added the Texas Drift events.

Let me or tailchaser know if there is anything you'd like us to add. And check the calendar often for updates!

Will you shoot me the nice excel worksheet @ [email protected] .

Thanks,
    Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Quote Originally Posted by Miatamaniac92
    Will you shoot me the nice excel worksheet @ [email protected] .

Thanks,
    Chris
    You've got mail... :)
    "That which does not kill us, just makes us madder"
    Cletus Nietzsche (Friedrich's half-brother on his sister's side)

Appreciate it.

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

My birthday is May 6th....

Quote Originally Posted by Majik
    My birthday is May 6th....
    To get your birthday on the calendar, just register (yes, I know, again) on the main site and add your birthday (year not required).

Mine didn't come up on Saturday?

Chris