Thread: WTB: 4X100 wheels/tires for Integra

Default WTB: 4X100 wheels/tires for Integra

My Integra will need new wheels and tires very soon; trouble is, I'm still on the stock steel wheels. I'd really like to find a set of nicer wheels, preferably in 15" or 16", with tires. Neither have to be new, but something that looks better (like a 5-spoke design or anything else). They don't have to be perfect or even have a good finish since I'll be refinishing them anyway.

Looking to spend about $200, maybe more if it's a great deal. Let me know what you have
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

16x7 speedy-star (SSR replicas) in flat black with 4x100 for $300 in like new condition.

I don't think you'll find anything with good tires for 200 but that's just me. Try and find some 15" rotas used on the honda boards.
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

Not looking for perfect tires but something that will last me for a few months of daily driving... I've been seeing some deals on CL but none of the wheels appeal to me
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

Here's something in your budget.

...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

I still have my old set of wheels if you are interested. I'm sick and too lazy to link pics so look on my MySpace page here: http://www.myspace.com/icepenguin66 There should be at least one good pic of the wheels in the photo section. I don't have any tires for them though.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...