Thread: WTB: Hood and trunk lid (NA/Black)

Default WTB: Hood and trunk lid (NA/Black)

Looking for a black hood and trunk lid for a '94. Prefer good condition only.

I'm guessing this might be less expensive than PDR on considerable hail damage.

Anybody have either/both, or know of somewhere that might?

Thanks!

Sa

cam76034 had his NA done by one of the best PBR guys on the West Side; you may want to see if this guy might come in less than the panels and paint route.

*This is the same guy who did the PDR work on my 4Runner last spring, but for the life of me I can't recall his name this AM!

Try pdr estimate on trunk lid, but if not I have a black one in great shape.

ONLY email me @[email protected]. I do not get on the site often

Steve Baker is his name. His number is 765-623-9039. He works from a Hurst bodyshop called Bershears. Steve did my '97M, '95M, '93LE, and '93 240SX convertible. I highly recommend him but won't guarentee he will be cheaper, just better than replacing and repainting.
    Currently Miata-less... 2007 Brilliant Black NC PRHT, to replace 2006 Winning Blue NC, to replace 2002 SE, to replace 1993 LE #1322 and so on and so on...

Quote Originally Posted by rfc View Post
    Try pdr estimate on trunk lid, but if not I have a black one in great shape.

ONLY email me @[email protected]. I do not get on the site often
    Email sent

I'll give the PDR guy a call. Thanks!

PlanetMiata has a black hood on their site for $300, and only another $250 for shipping!!!

Thanks everyone.
    SA