Thread: NA Part! From Mazdaspeed - it's cheaper!

Default NA Part! From Mazdaspeed - it's cheaper!

I saw this post on the pointy board : http://forum.miata.net/ubb/ultimateb...c;f=5;t=032733

Being the of cheap I decided to see if Mazdaspeed had also dropped there price on the M1 front air dam!

For those of you who are members of the Mazdaspeed Motorsport Development program, they have dropped the price to $65.00 and with the .01 shipping that was good enough for me!

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

What's going on here O' Cheap??!?! Did you hit the lottery or what??!?!

Can you get the Mazda Motorsports pricing on that? I thought autocrossers didn't get any discount on body parts.

Iain
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

They seem to be pretty conservative on the definition of "body parts." Most of the tupperware has been successfully ordered by someone... I suspect if you document that a cone did, in fact, cream just about anything, you could probably talk them into a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by altiain
    Can you get the Mazda Motorsports pricing on that? I thought autocrossers didn't get any discount on body parts.

Iain
    That's a good question! I ordered it and got a confirmation! I have ordered other trim parts for the POS Racer in the past, I just figured the air dam was trim and not a body part....

So if I get a box from them the air dam is a trim part, if no box arrives then it was a body part!

Default Re: NA Part! From Mazdaspeed - it's cheaper!

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    For those of you who are members of the Mazdaspeed Motorsport Development program, they have dropped the price to $65.00 and with the .01 shipping that was good enough for me!

can anyone that is a member order one for me i'll give you cash and buy you a beer*

edit: * the beer will probably be a single tall can in a paper bag, and more than likely be keystone light or something cheaper

Hey Altiain Fed-Ex answered the question of if it's a trim part or if it's a body part for us about 10 minutes ago!

BTW the p/n is 0000-86-510A R-package chin spoiler