Thread: Brown and White Santa are coming.

Default Brown and White Santa are coming.

I ordered a couple little things for my car should have them today with a report.
    A CG lock to replace my old one Thanks BR...lol

and The Roadster Sport Race muffler from Good-win.
    Thats all i am doing to the car performance wise, I would like the header midpipe combo but it isnt street legal and wont pass emissions from what i understand but there are real gains of over 30hp with that combo.( from what I have read the most restrictive part of the NC is the header)
    99 Miata Black

Just installed the RSR muffler, man it couldn't get any easier.
    2 bolts 2 hangers....a total of about 15 minutes to remove the oem and put on the new.

This muffler sounds great!
    I cant really tell about any HP gains yet but it feels more Torquie, the tires spun on the test drive where they didnt before.

I can imagine how loud it would be with the midpipe and header, and if you are considering that route, you might want to go with the RS duals...it would be wayyy to loud IMHO.

The kind that gets the wrong attention.

But overall I am really happy with it, the price was good, very nice quality as expected from Good-Win, and install couldn't be easier.
    I can't wait for it to break in a little :)
    99 Miata Black

Are you in Parker County? Are they requiring smog testing now? I know that a few years ago they did not require smog. Also, don't new cars come with a two year inspection? Just asking
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

Quote Originally Posted by Ataim View Post
    Are you in Parker County? Are they requiring smog testing now? I know that a few years ago they did not require smog. Also, don't new cars come with a two year inspection? Just asking
    Yep we have the smog testing here now, and I do have a 2 year inspection sticker on the car. I love the purple stickers.
    99 Miata Black