Thread: Keller's Hamburgers

Default Keller's Hamburgers

We used to stop by this place when out riding on the weekends. Apparently on Saturday nights there are quite a few car clubs that meet up there. They have 3 locations to choose from. When the weather gets nice (this past weekend doesn't count) maybe we could plan to meet at one of these locations on a Saturday night and take it over with Miatas!

I believe it's the only place in DFW where you can hang out around your car and have a burger and a beer (that isn't private property).

Sounds like a good idea to me... Count me in...
    Highlight Silver & Tan 99 "With a Style Bar"
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/riverracer
    Member AARP & Meals on Wheels.....
    Everything else just "Depends"........

Quote Originally Posted by riverracer View Post
    Sounds like a good idea to me... Count me in...
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by cArAzzIE View Post
    We used to stop by this place when out riding on the weekends. Apparently on Saturday nights there are quite a few car clubs that meet up there. They have 3 locations to choose from. When the weather gets nice (this past weekend doesn't count) maybe we could plan to meet at one of these locations on a Saturday night and take it over with Miatas!
    This was a choice weekend. Pick one just like it and I'll be there.

Quote Originally Posted by cam76034 View Post
    This was a choice weekend. Pick one just like it and I'll be there.
    OH Yeah it was! Put the top down and went geocaching! Ended up at Lake Lewisville, a short hike through some woods and found the "booty"! The gravel road was pretty harsh and it took me a good hour to clean up the car, but it was all in good fun!

I'm in as well.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

me too.........

I was there recently. I feel I should remind everyone that they are a cash only business, no credit/debit cards.

I may be in, ask me at the end of the week how my project is going.

Is it in Keller?
    99 Miata Black

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blaze View Post
    Is it in Keller?

Don't know. The two locations I've been to are Abrams and E. Northwest Highway out towards White Rock Lake and the one at Harry Hines Blvd and Myrtle Springs Ave.

They're drive-ins with carhops where you can get a burger, tots, and a beer for about five bucks. Their domestic beers were 1.65 a bottle last time I was there. And it is a cash only place.

Make it after the 19th and I can go.. that's my last day at work
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

I used to frequent the location by Abrams & NW Hwy a few years back. Great for people watching...and the burgers are pretty darn good!
    ...and how can you say no to tots?? Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Count me in for this trip!
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates