Thread: Set of 4 14" Stock Tires and Rims for Sale '90 model

Tire Warmer

ForSale Set of 4 14" Stock Tires and Rims for Sale '90 model

Set of 4 stock rims in Very good condition with center caps and nearly new (700 miles) Dean Equus LSi 185/60R14 Tires (still have knobbies!) mounted and balanced. PM me, email me at [email protected] or call me at 469-834-8858. Asking $60 each. These will go fast as they are in great condition and are ready for the road!!
    Last edited by cpurtell; 05-27-2008 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by cpurtell View Post
    Set of 4 stock rims in Very good condition with center caps and nearly new (700 miles) Dean Equus LSi 185/60R14 Tires (still have knobbies!) mounted and balanced. PM me, email me at [email protected] or call me at 469-834-8858. Asking $60 each. These will go fast as they are in great condition and are ready for the road!!
    Not trying to be a jerk or anything, but I doubt you'll ever get anywhere near that much for your wheels. People have given away those wheels for free with much better tires. If they had really nice performance tires on them, you might get close to that much for them. You might even be able to get that much out of them by selling them to someone that doesn't know any better on ebay or craigslist.

For instance... I have a set of those exact same wheels... with better tires... and I'd probably sell the whole set for $50 if someone were to offer.

Yo jeff.,........PM me some pics :) for that price range I'd be interested

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_nc View Post
    Not trying to be a jerk or anything, but I doubt you'll ever get anywhere near that much for your wheels. People have given away those wheels for free with much better tires. If they had really nice performance tires on them, you might get close to that much for them. You might even be able to get that much out of them by selling them to someone that doesn't know any better on ebay or craigslist.

For instance... I have a set of those exact same wheels... with better tires... and I'd probably sell the whole set for $50 if someone were to offer.
    David Hedderick
    Houston, TX
    92 Miata SE; 08 Mazda 3s; 12 Mazdaspeed 3

Quote Originally Posted by miata_racer View Post
    Yo jeff.,........PM me some pics :) for that price range I'd be interested

A couple other guys PMed me already, I'll be waiting on their replies. You'll be next in line, though.