Thread: Shift Knob Question

Default Shift Knob Question

I tripped across this website while surfin, this looks just like the original shift knob in my '92.

http://automod.blastmart.com/custome...d=323&cat=

Mazdaspeed gets $75.30 for this knob! These guys have it listed for $33.60! :o

Are all shift knobs the same as far as the thread goes????

thats the original knob in my 96 m. nice knob, but i dont care for wood so i think i'm going to get a voodoo knob. the rubber piece on mine looks like a$$ now and is really loose, and also leaves black stuff on my hands.

Yea mine looks pretty scary buy I like the old wood shift knob and parking brake handle. It’s very reminiscent of my first convertible a TR6.

While I’m asking about the shift knob has anyone removed the parking brake handle from the car? I figure if I pull the entire handle assembly I can redo the old wood parking brake handle.

I like some of the Voodoo knobs... Anyone know where to get a deal on those?

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by bigDstars
    I like some of the Voodoo knobs... Anyone know where to get a deal on those?
    This was the cheapest place I could find when I was looking. ~$35 shipped. HTH!

http://www.performancebuyers.com/cat...&scope=All

I want a titanium knob to match my watch and planned titanium exhaust.

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Thanks sammm - that is the exact Voodoo knob I want. Did you get one of those?

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by bigDstars
    Thanks sammm - that is the exact Voodoo knob I want. Did you get one of those?
    Yep, that's the one I got! Spun silver, Magnum size. Are you going to be in Mineral Wells tomorrow? If so, you can check it out.

I ordered that knob friday night and should get it this week.... I am not going to Mineral Wells though.