Thread: Nice low mile '02 Miata

Tire Warmer

Default Nice low mile '02 Miata

I thought someone in your club might be interested in my good friend's Miata.
    I would buy it, but I already have my special '06 Copper Red/Tan sweetheart ( my second Miata).

Pics are available on craigslist, or email me for more. She has reduced the price to club members or friends to $13,700

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/806748060.html

>>>Here’s your chance to have MY special 2002 Miata LS. Hurry, it won’t last long!
    >>>My car has too many options to list, but here are some you need to know about. First it has only 23,000 miles and has been lovingly maintained and regularly serviced by the dealer! Never Damaged!!
    It’s beautiful Metallic Sunlight Silver with Tan Leather interior, 1.8L 4 Cylinder 142 hp Engine with 4 Speed Electronically Controlled Automatic OD Transmission with Excellent Gas mileage. Power 4 Wheel Disc ABS Brakes, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Keyless Remote Entry System, Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Remote Trunk/Liftgate Release, Special Racing Gauge Lighting, Dual Air Bags, Bose AM/FM Stereo with Cassette, CD with Speed Sensitive Volume. Special Appearance Package includes Front Air Dam, Chrome Fuel Door, Front and Rear Mud Guards, Large Ground Effect Side Sills, Rear Spoiler and to top it off a Removable Hardtop ($1500 value).
    I am selling it because I bought a newer convertible, but still love my little Miata, and want someone special to enjoy it as much as I have. Email or call me at 405-401-6336 with questions or give me a number to call.

is that the maximum amount of tupperware on a stock NB?

Not too many people around drives the slush box!
    Gabriel

That price is near NC territory.

Tire Warmer

Default Hi, thanks for looking the little Car is Sold

Hi, thanks for looking the little Car is Sold