Thread: The Driver's Edge Oct. 4-5th - anyone going?

Chassis Designer

Default The Driver's Edge Oct. 4-5th - anyone going?

Like the title says, is anyone going?

Even more importantly, is anyone going that can take a hard top down there for me. Someone bought one who will be there and I am sure he will buy you dinner or something if you showed up with his hard top.

If anyone can do this fellow a favor he and I will both appreciate it.

Thanks In Adance,

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Tyme View Post
    Like the title says, is anyone going?

Even more importantly, is anyone going that can take a hard top down there for me. Someone bought one who will be there and I am sure he will buy you dinner or something if you showed up with his hard top.

If anyone can do this fellow a favor he and I will both appreciate it.

Thanks In Adance,
    I will be instructing that weekend. If you bring it to me, I will take it to who/mever. (Somebody please correct my grammer. Is it whomever or whoever in the previous sentence?) I can set in behind my car in 24' enclosed trailer. Please bring some cardboard or the like for protection. Call me at 903.574.4491. Tell him he can buy me a beer or a steak at Del Frisco's!!
    Last edited by smartmx5; 09-25-2008 at 09:55 PM. Reason: lsjflwfjsldjslfjdslfjdsl

Blog Entries

them
    Stripe Das Sape

We are leading the world to democracy by example.

Chassis Designer

Thanks. I will pass the info to him and will get with you and work out how I can get the top to you. You live in Cleburne, where do you work?

Thanks. I will pass the info to him and will get with you and work out how I can get the top to you. You live in Cleburne, where do you work?

You are welcome. I will look forward to hearing from you. I live in Cleburne but I am in sales and travel most of the time.

Thank you for doing this. I have to say I am blown away. I bought this from Justin who was A+. On the off chance I asked if he was involved with The Driver's Edge... and then he sets this up. I will be instucting this weekend. I used to drive an S2000 but wanted something faster and more fun ...

I have sent my phone number to Justin.

Let me know what beer you like.

Quote Originally Posted by ajay View Post
    Thank you for doing this. I have to say I am blown away. I bought this from Justin who was A+. On the off chance I asked if he was involved with The Driver's Edge... and then he sets this up. I will be instucting this weekend. I used to drive an S2000 but wanted something faster and more fun ...

I have sent my phone number to Justin.

Let me know what beer you like.
    No problem. I will wait to hear from Justin. Beer? Shiner Black, Blue Moon, Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout....Really do not worry about it. I have room and will be traveling there anywho.
    Alan

Chassis Designer

Ok, I have been gone working all weekend. I will call you tomorrow and work out how we can meet and get this top to you. You two have fun at the event. I wish I could attend another one. But, I have no time, no money, oh, and no running car so, I guess I will stay home. My wife is due to have our baby boy in a few weeks so leaving to go too far from home is really out of the question anyway.

Good Night,

Justin

The DE was great this weekend. Thanks Justin for being so helpful and Alan for bringing the top down. I think my wife bought the wrong beer... Let me know. Next time I will take you out for that steak dinner.

The top is great - removed the ST and installed it that evening with 2 other instructors and a couple of adult beverages.

Suspension next

Quote Originally Posted by ajay View Post
    The DE was great this weekend. Thanks Justin for being so helpful and Alan for bringing the top down. I think my wife bought the wrong beer... Let me know. Next time I will take you out for that steak dinner.

The top is great - removed the ST and installed it that evening with 2 other instructors and a couple of adult beverages.

Suspension next

Glad I could help. I did get the beer. It was the right kind. I will enjoy it this weekend. Thanks!! Good luck with the suspension.
    Alan

Chassis Designer

I am glad all is well. Thank you both.

I am glad all is well. Thank you both.

I left you a nice feedback message on eBay...

Good like with the child birth Justin.

Chassis Designer

Thank You

and

Thank You