Thread: Gauging Interest: 370Z On Tour

Default Gauging Interest: 370Z On Tour

The 370Z is going on a pre-release road trip and making a stop in our back yard. The car will be coming to Jotech in Dallas (closer to Garland) on December 2.

A Nissan forum I am affiliated with will be setting up a booth that I will be manning and I'm sure there will be a lot of other fun stuff going on there to keep you entertained. Not to mention the main attraction:

If you guys are Z fans at all, I would recommend you come out and say hi. Even if you are just curious to get a sneak peak before anyone else can lay hands on it, it might be a good opportunity.

I want to get as many interested people the chance to come out but I'd like to get a rough idea of how many people will be showing up. If you think you will be there, let me know please!

Thanks.

I like to check out the cars I'll stomp at MSR, lol.
    TXMC: Drinkin, shootin, racin!

so you can come then? feel free to drive up in whatever car you think will beat the 370z so nissan can figure out what they want to do with performance versions or parts :P

Is it coming to Austin?
    I like the Z's, I've only driven a G35 though.

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Quote Originally Posted by dickie View Post
    so you can come then? feel free to drive up in whatever car you think will beat the 370z so nissan can figure out what they want to do with performance versions or parts :P
    I think you'll have a pretty hard time stripping that pig down to 1900 pounds if I show up in a Lotus Elise.
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

hey, even if they just try to strip it to compete it will end up beating whatever is in its own class as a result... right?

its not coming to austin, it will be in houston on the first and driving through to dallas. i dont know about stops on the way but nothing official.

k, so this looks to be cooler than i originally thought:

http://jalopnik.com/5089010/2009-nis...ecret-la-event

http://jalopnik.com/5087089/2009-nis...en-trunk-empty

im having a hard time getting details on exactly whats going on at this event. pretty annoying, but im not going to let it ruin my time.