Thread: Good service at Discount Tire

Default Good service at Discount Tire

Yep, actually had good service from Josh Discount on Forest between Josey and Webbs Chappel.

So if you're in that area and need tires make sure to talk to him tell him vern with the miata tires sent you in...

good luck, but as always, ymmv.

v

That's right in my neck of the woods... in fact, I passed you coming the other way down Forest! Last week, right?

I've used that Discount Tire to fix flats and such, but I've never actually bought tires there (they've never had what I want in stock). I've been happy in my dealings with them.
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

I had good service Saturday at the one at Spring Creek & 75 - met two miata owners who work there. I had a screw in one of my tires causing it to go flat...no charge.

Pisser with Discount Tire is that once ya get someone decent to work with next time you visit they have moved that guy to another store.....

Us westsiders finally had a decent guy at the Colleyville store who now been moved to another store his replacement is a .

Yea Rick, that was me...I said the same thing when you passed the other way...someone I know.

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    Pisser with Discount Tire is that once ya get someone decent to work with next time you visit they have moved that guy to another store.....

Us westsiders finally had a decent guy at the Colleyville store who now been moved to another store his replacement is a .

Gee, we've had clowns at the Lewisville store for ages... They refused to mount tires on my aluminum rims saying they couldn't guarantee they could be mounted without damaging them... then tried to sell me new aluminum rims with tires in a package deal.

I never go there anymore. It's NTB or drive all the way to Highland Village to the DT there.
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

I use the one on Forest as well and have always had good service. it's best to ge there early in the morning.

I just got back from getting my emergency set of 4 Race Tires mounted, $20.00 and they took my old ones. Gotta love the little independent tire guys!