Thread: Need front bumper cover, '06 Accord

Unhappy Need front bumper cover, '06 Accord

My son hit a dog on a FM road over the weekend. Dog survived with both back legs broken. The front bumper was also broke up in the corner, so I'll be needing a replacement. With a $1000 deductable, I'll be searching for a used one first.

Anyone have one lying around? Car is 4-door White '06 Accord.

TD
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

You might want to look on Fleabay. My son damaged the front bumper cover of our Honda Civic and I found an aftermarket replacement one painted to match and shipped for $200. I have not ordered yet.
    1990 White NA - SOLD
    1994 Black NA - SOLD
    2006 Red NC - GT with limited slip, HIDs, all OEM.

Why buy used or from some unknown source? Call your local dealer or contact Majestic Honda online. I bought an OEM front bumper cover from David McDavid Honda for my '98 Prelude after a similar incident, and a pre-painted OEM front bumper cover was ~$250, iirc.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Ian, you are right, the bumpers on the Honda's are really cheep. However, our luck isn't changing. I just got a call from the , she's been laid-off, effective today , so we may have to wait a while to see how things develop, With me working at the County making community service pay, we are likely to be eating cake for a while. I'm afraid our vacation is going to get screwed up too. This sucks! Over the last 6 years we have only been able to vacation once every other year due to crap like this. Get some money saved and things go to shit!!!
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

Sorry to hear that, Duane. Hope she is able to find something another job quickly!
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by altiain View Post
    Sorry to hear that, Duane. Hope she is able to find something another job quickly!
    +1

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

+2 ... keep us posted. What does she do for a living?

Orange cones fear me. cone-cerned's Avatar

+3
    On the track, I am fearless.
    If you were as slow as me, you wouldn't be afraid either.

1994 M Edition
    CSP 67

Quote Originally Posted by sammm View Post
    +2 ... keep us posted. What does she do for a living?
    Thanks guys. In her career, early on she did corporate payroll, A/P and A/R. However more recently she has worked as an Executive Secretary, Sales Assistant and Inside-Sales. She is highly organized, efficient, and has great phone and customer service skills.

Let me know if you know of anyone needing to fill any Sales Assistant or Executive Assistant positions.

Thanks again.