Thread: Feeler: FS Turbo kit for NA

Default Feeler: FS Turbo kit for NA

***SOLD***

I picked-up a used Miata recently that had a full turbo setup, which is now removed. I am running this car in Autocross "stock" configuration, so I have no use for this stuff, and decided I probably wouldn't ever do such an upgrade for my purposes.
    The turbo is from a Mitsubishi Eclipse, and includes some very nicely-made stuff to fit the Miata, including tubing, exhaust manifold, LARGE downpipe, BOV, CAI-type air intake and some other stuff that I don't know a lot about. It should be a bolt-on for NA's, since it came off my otherwise-stock 1.6 L.
    I'll take some pics and list part numbers for the turbo this evening.
    I'm thinking around $350, but I'm going based on what others sell used turbos for on various forums.

Pics are posted below.
    **UPDATE** The Turbo is a Garrett T-25 from a 1997 Eclipse. Mitsubishi P/N mr187909
    Last edited by OZMDD; 02-22-2009 at 03:04 PM. Reason: sold
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Paging Superskittles...

I'm here! wow I would love to but my car is getting tansmission work done. are you in a rush to sell?

Default Pics

Polished Turd Racing

I'll definitely be interested in a week or two if nobody else jumps on it... waiting for my tax refund.
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

I think I am going to be able to add to the deal. I just found that I also have the FM Voodoo Box and 1.8 injectors (94-97). I'm willing to sell these separately if the Turbo kit sells as I initially offered it, but not before. If you are interested in the ENTIRE PACKAGE (turbo, manifold/downtube, ducting, cone intake, oil separator PLUS the Voodoo Box and 1.8 Injectors), PM me an offer, as I'm really not sure what is a fair price for the whole sheebang. I do know that the Voodoo is $415 new, and the injectors run $120 used from FM, but I will take far less. Preference will be given to package offers first.
    Polished Turd Racing

Sold
    Polished Turd Racing