Thread: 17" Wheels with tires

Default 17" Wheels with tires

Well, I finally got the street tires installed.

17X7.5 40offset Gram Lights 57S
    Eagle F1 245-35-17

I can actually get on it in 2d now!
    Wealth, power, and experience are apparently not enough to save us from social influences. Groupthink, as described by I.L.Janis, is the tendency for group members to reach a consensus opinion, even if that decision is downright stupid (Janis 1982).

I love the grams
    2005 Lava Orange MSM #601/1428
    211 rwhp, 195 ft. lbs on 1/6/07

Whassup wit dat Muffler?
    99 Miata Black

The wheels and tires look nice.

When do the street body panels go on?
    John O.
    94R

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blaze View Post
    Whassup wit dat Muffler?
    Quote Originally Posted by JuanoTejano View Post
    When do the street body panels go on?
    Wealth, power, and experience are apparently not enough to save us from social influences. Groupthink, as described by I.L.Janis, is the tendency for group members to reach a consensus opinion, even if that decision is downright stupid (Janis 1982).

Don't worry about it man, just messing with ya. I actually really like the rear of your car, even the muffler and I like the cut out of the rear bumper. The front is obviously not my style but it doesn't look horrible it just looks kinda like a track beater as opposed to a street car, thus my comment.
    John O.
    94R

Don't worry about it man, just messing with ya. I actually really like the rear of your car, even the muffler and I like the cut out of the rear bumper. The front is obviously not my style but it doesn't look horrible it just looks kinda like a track beater as opposed to a street car, thus my comment.
    It is a track beater, I just drive it on the street, too.

You'll really like the rear after we do the rear diffuser. Gonna do a front splitter, flat under-body, and some other aero work.

Well there you go! My comment while obviously being sarcastic completely applies here then.

Yea a diffuser and underbody will look tits, I knew the cut bumper was for less drag but I didn't know a diffuser was in the works. Are you making your own or adapting one from another car?
    John O.
    94R

Well there you go! My comment while obviously being sarcastic completely applies here then.

Yea a diffuser and underbody will look tits, I knew the cut bumper was for less drag but I didn't know a diffuser was in the works. Are you making your own or adapting one from another car?
    I actually cut the bumper so the exhaust would be as straight as possible. It also allows more room for the diffuser.

I realized what makes the rear of your car look so extraordinary, the mud flaps complement the cut of the bumper very well and the small but important detail work of the shaved tail lights, very nice makes me want to get a porter cable even more to do mine.
    John O.
    94R