Thread: Three wheelin'

Default Three wheelin'

Heh...

Obviously those new R888s do offer more grip than the old RA1s - check out this three wheel action from MSR last weekend!
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Bravo!

Nice. Black wheels FTW.

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Wink

Meh, been there done that....

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    Meh, been there done that....

Yeah, but have any record that you did it at 70+ mph?

The only time I get wheels off the ground is when I jump the curbs in 13, 14 and 15 at TWS!!

Nice. There's actually two pics of your RX-8 on three. I looked at the thumbnails of the rest of your group and there was only one other pic on three but it doesn't look as if the wheel is all the way cleared.

http://www.hart-photography.com/phot...ewImage=632476

Very nice. Those black rims would look a lot better on my car, though...
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Heh. In this pic, I think I almost have it on two wheels.

Strange thing is, that pic is in Buzzard Neck (see the pond downhill to the right), and I normally don't clip the curbing in that corner...
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Nice Iain, sticky rubber FTW!
    '06 RSX Type-S NBP

I was browsing the intermediate group to see if I had any three wheelers and found some. Not as impressive as others in this thread but I'm not on race rubber either or as experienced.

Here and here

Exiting Rattlesnake

I think the turn before Ricochet, the flags in background were at the Texaco.

Leading a Vette and an S2000 same part of track.