Thread: WTB:Mud Flaps for a NA

Default WTB:Mud Flaps for a NA

Like it says, TCB Pricing is priority.

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Both. I'm gonna guess those are the short versions and the "longer" versions are more expensive?

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Quote Originally Posted by Miatamaniac92 View Post
    Both. I'm gonna guess those are the short versions and the "longer" versions are more expensive?

Chris
    Nope. The rears are the longer versions. The shorty rear mud flaps are no longer available and somewhat desirable.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

I have a full set with the shorter rears that I recently dug up I'd be willing to part with. I want to check the condition before I name a price, but I won't be home until Friday.
    "Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional." Haruki Murakami

Sounds good.

Thanks,
    Chris

Chris Sorry for the delay but I had to dig them out again. PM sent
    "Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional." Haruki Murakami