Thread: IRS Audit :-(

Default IRS Audit :-(

Last week I got a $300+ charges the NTTA. The next day I got a letter from IRS that they audited me and want over $9K of back tax, penalty and interest! I was able to talk my way out of the NTTA deal. I spent days in worrying and went over all the tax stuffs. After hours of work, I end up only owe them $6! I sending off the the big $6 check to them tomorrow. Just hope this will do the trick!

The tax problem started with using Turbo Tax Online. I will recommend everyone I know not to use it! My problem is that it only downloaded part of the information from my Fidelity, my stock broker and make some stupid mistakes and entries that I had no idea how they got there! Also, Turbo Tax Online do not keep you tax data file. Instead, they only keep the pdf file which is useless when you try to amend your return with the software! I ended up spending a lot more hours doing my amended return with pencil and paper!

After all I am glad I do not owe them $9K!
    Gabriel

You're on a roll. Go play the lotto

Having been through a root canal with the novacaine wearing off halfway through the procedure, and having been through an IRS audit...I'll take the root canal any day...