Thread: De-Turbo'd

Default De-Turbo'd

It had to happen sooner or later, but TurboDuane is no longer turbo'd.

Jon Wag bought my '97 Turbo Miata yesterday. So he's now moved over to the dark side. Congrats on you new car John! I know you will love her performance.

Shortly after I asked the forum if the price was fair that I was asking, I had three interested parties in the car, one of which was John. He was really interested and since he's obviously a great Miata mechanic he was the perfect buyer for such a modified car. Unfortunately for me, just a couple of days prior to Johns pre-sale inspection, she threw her crank pully . So I made John an offer he couldn't refuse, and he quickly became the new owner of the quickest car I've ever owned.

signed: deTurbo'd Duane
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

I think your NC is begging for the new BEGI kit. I saw it at MWII and it looks pretty slick.

Driver
    The Enclave at The Villages of Deer Run at Quail Arroyo Estates de Chandelier Crossing
    Blog Entries

S'okay... wags is gettin' good with the crank pulleys.

Quote Originally Posted by redmenace View Post
    S'okay... wags is gettin' good with the crank pulleys.
    Yea, I think it will be his 3rd in as many weeks. He sounds like he's going to take his time and pretty up and clean the engine while he's in there. I truly expect he will fall in love with the car. I'm still trying to convence myself I made a good decision by selling her.
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    I think your NC is begging for the new BEGI kit. I saw it at MWII and it looks pretty slick.
    Oh, that is very tempting but cashflow is too tight for that. I sure wish my wife could find a job.