Thread: Condensor Core Compatability

Default Condensor Core Compatability

Well, it appears that a piece of highway debris has punctured by A/C core, leaving a nice, 1/2" hole, as well as some gouges in the front bumper cover paint. The radiator seems to've escaped unscathed, thankfully.

I pulled the A/C from my NA a couple of months ago, and have most of the bits in a parts closet. Would anyone happen to know if the NA core will work without modification in the NB chassis as far as fitment, connections & whatnot are concerned? Or do I need to see about digging up an NB-specific core$?$
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates

Quote Originally Posted by juxt3r View Post
    Well, it appears that a piece of highway debris has punctured by A/C core, leaving a nice, 1/2" hole, as well as some gouges in the front bumper cover paint. The radiator seems to've escaped unscathed, thankfully.

I pulled the A/C from my NA a couple of months ago, and have most of the bits in a parts closet. Would anyone happen to know if the NA core will work without modification in the NB chassis as far as fitment, connections & whatnot are concerned? Or do I need to see about digging up an NB-specific core$?$
    Ask Gary. He'd know.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)