Thread: FS: Cheap track wheels 15x7 $150

Default FS: Cheap track wheels 15x7 $150

****SOLD****

Better photos.

Kosei RT MAXI 15x7 $150

These are my old autocross wheels. I haven't autorcossed in two years so I need to sell these to help pay for tires to wrap around my new Oldskools. They aint pretty but would make great track wheels to throw around, or could be fixed up to make some real nice street wheels.

Two of them have pot hole bends, one is noticable, but not really if you're not looking for it, the other isn't very noticable. With the Azenis on they didn't wobble or anything, so it didn't affect driving at all for me. One has a few deep scratches and is missing the small trim ring around the lugs. The other 3 just have paint chips here and there. Two of them are in pretty good shape. They all have curb rash on them.

Weight is listed online at 12lbs, 14lbs or 16lbs depending on which website you look at and I never got a chance to weigh them. Even with the heavy Azenis they didn't bog my car down too much...and felt very light on my Civic. I'd say they felt about 14lbs, but can't say for sure.

They can definitely be fixed up nice. Tires are still on them, but but they're only worth some good donuts in a parking lot.

I have no idea what to ask for them so $150 sounds like a good deal to me.

The lug plate on these seem to be thicker than normal wheels for some reason. On both my civic and miata the studs weren't long enough to clear them, they would only turn a few times on the wheel studs. I found a shop that carried what they called 'shank lugs' that had a 1/4 inch shank that went down on the threads which was snug and worked great. I ran these for 3 years mixed autocross and street driving and never once had a loose lug or any problem with them. They worked perfectly.

They come with I think 18 lugnuts and two gorilla keys.

Last edited by Jiggerachi; 11-03-2009 at 04:40 PM.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Anybody?? Come on, someone is bound to need an extra set of ugly track wheels so you don't have to worry about trashing your good wheels.

Is my price too high?? Make me an offer.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

What is the offset? That would help for track junkies..

Ooh..man I don't know. Let me see if I can pull something up.

Dosen't look like the offset is posted anywhere, only those crappy wheel weight lists copy/pasted on all the ricer forums.

I'll have to measure it tonight.

https://www.rsracing.com/tech-wheel.html

Anyone know of a better method for measuring offset?

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggerachi View Post
    Anyone know of a better method for measuring offset?
    It may be stamped on the wheel itself.

I haven't burned circles in a long time. Let us know what you find out about that offset...or maybe a Macro photo of the mounting surface of a wheel would do the trick.
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates

The offset is +38, it's stamped on the back of the lug plate. I can't uplad a photo since I'm posting from my phone but ill get a pic if at&t can get my dsl fixed today.

Wheels are back for sale. I cleaned some of the cone juice off of them and took better daylight pics.

Still $150 OBO.

What size tires are they?
    1991 Mariner
    2003 Tahoe
    2004 Hayabusa
    1989 YSR50
    1997 SC300

Quote Originally Posted by 2004Busa View Post
    What size tires are they?
    205/50/15

Two have meat on them still, they've been sitting for awhile in the garage, not sure how sticky they are, probably still pretty good but can't guarantee that.

1OO bucks?
    1991 Mariner
    2003 Tahoe
    2004 Hayabusa
    1989 YSR50
    1997 SC300

^sent you a PM

Still have these wheels?
    1991 Mariner
    2003 Tahoe
    2004 Hayabusa
    1989 YSR50
    1997 SC300

Sure do! You still want them?

I'll be home most of this weekend attempting a top install so just let me know.

pm u im intersted

Quote Originally Posted by 1.8-M View Post
    pm u im intersted
    How much longer would it have taken to type

"I PM'd you; I'm interested."

???

Sorry, this really irritates me. I get evaluation inputs in texting speak all the time at work...

sry u du nt lk it. me 2. ROFL. AFK!!
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."