Thread: My Idiots guide to E-Manage on the MiataTurbo board....

Default My Idiots guide to E-Manage on the MiataTurbo board....

http://forums.miataturbo.net/showthread.php?t=485

I am in the process of the BRG Greddy build up and started a pictorial walk through of the process. Some here might find it interesting...

Chris

pics wouldnt load for me.... i think im on a slow network or somehting
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride

Chris- Did you see this on E-Bay?

No I didn't but I did get my intercooler pipes, BOV and a boost controller from http://www.15psi.com($239+90+19) and buy a used Saab 900 Intercooler on Ebay($45). I am going to start at 6-8psi and see how the clutch likes it. I am excited about this emanage, looks like it is gonna be lots of fun. $400 seemed pretty reasonable for an Intercooler setup...

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Kags1969
    No I didn't but I did get my intercooler pipes, BOV and a boost controller from http://www.15psi.com($239+90+19) and buy a used Saab 900 Intercooler on Ebay($45). I am going to start at 6-8psi and see how the clutch likes it. I am excited about this emanage, looks like it is gonna be lots of fun. $400 seemed pretty reasonable for an Intercooler setup...

Chris
    Wow... those are pretty good prices! So how much do you have into this total, and what hp are you expecting to get from it?

You are truly a Cheap Bastard!

Excuse the dumb question, but, does this bypass the ECU and do fuel management on its own or in conjunction with the stock computer?

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    I take it they don't allow visitors.

If you want, I have an intercooler from a Misucrappy Eclipse... needs some welding done as one of the pipes was sawed off...

It's free if ya want it...

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Greddy Turbo System 1,250.00
    Less Ebay Stock Downpipe (40.00)
    Racing Mazda 2.5" Downpipe & Test pipe 330.00
    Ceramic Coating Downpipe/Manifold 125.00
    Saab Intercooler (Ebay) 56.00
    Jim's Pipes + BOV + Boost Controller 366.00
    Greddy Emanage + Injector Harness 317.34
    Greddy Computer Cable 50.00
    1.8l Injectors 45.00
    Total 2,499.34

I am hoping to make a solid 160-180RWHP with this setup and the stock clutch..... we will see

The thing about car projects is that they nickle and dime you to death.

And $750 for the car...... 3249.34......

The Emanage is a piggyback that takes the stock signals and plays with them to get the timing and fuel to get what you want. Very flexable system looks like. There are guys making 200+hp with this type of setup + larger injectors....

Chris