Thread: EuroAsian Auto Service??

Default EuroAsian Auto Service??

Has anybody heard of or done business with a 'EuroAsian Auto Service' in Irving??

I noticed an exact $1000.00 charge on my account from them this morning. I havent even heard of this place before now.

Their address is 3301 Conflans rd. Irving, Tx. 75061.
    Phone # is (972) 221-1111
    The phone number goes to some redneck sounding guy's voicemail, you cant even hear what the hell he's saying...

Ive already called my bank & theyre looking into it, but im trying to figure out how the F this could happen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, im going to lunch to try to blow off some steam.

Thanks guys
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

How to Handle Identity Theft
    http://banking.yahoo.com/20010301a.html

Not saying they have taken your id but someone has your card number or guessed it correctly. Almost the same thing happened to my sisiter-inlaw. The merchant caught it and contacted her first. It was for fine art work to be sent over seas.

Bummer man... no one wants to be hassled with this kind of problem.
    Credit card companies deal with it every day so they should put a stop to it quickly.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

If it is on a credit card, call your credit card company ASAP and report it as bogus. They will cover you.

Make sure you have them issue you a new card!

Another source for this type of theft is mail getting stolen out of your mailbox.

Many credit card bills and credit card 'checks' have your account number on them.

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

its a bank credit/debit card.

I have a claim on it already, but they are saying it could be 10 business days before I can get my money back.

I think thats bullsh...
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

So did they ever bust anyone in this?

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggerachi
    its a bank credit/debit card.

I have a claim on it already, but they are saying it could be 10 business days before I can get my money back.

I think thats bullsh...
    Unfortunately... it isn't...

You have more protection on a credit card than you do on a debit card when it comes to fraud...
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

I got everything taken care of, I havent heard of anything happening yet, im going to call them on Monday to see if they caught him or got any information.

What they were telling me at the time was bull, they were saying it could take 10 to 60 days for them to complete the investigation to get any money back, the reality is they will get your money as soon as you send some paperwork, you just have to talk to the right people. Everyone else lied to me & tried to get me to pay for the extra fraud protection, which I declined at that time.

The fraud devision called me a few hours later & sent me all the stuff to fill out & sign, then it was back in under 48 hours. I asked about the fraud protection & found out its basically worthless, you dont get your money back any faster, the only thing is they monitor the account & any charge that looks wierd they inform you of. Not worth 12 bucks a month in my oppinion, I can handle that myself.

That is how my bank is, I dont know about the others.