Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS 1999 Mazda Miata $4000 - Houston, TX

Default FS 1999 Mazda Miata $4000 - near Austin, TX

Edit: new price $4000

I'm selling my two street Miatas. This one is a Twilight Mica Blue 1999 base model with a hair under 130k miles. It does have PS, working AC, and OEM Nardi steering wheel.

The good: It's bone stock with one exception. I ditched the original 14" steel wheels in favor of a set of '97 Miata STO wheels. The tires are nearly new. The interior is complete and in very nice condition. It has one of the strongest 1999/2000 engines I've driven. This car was bought new by my brother in 1998 and has either been in his or my hands it's entire life. He replaced the cat and a number of sensors after a CEL in early 2008. The radiator was replaced this spring. I cleaned the intake manifold and replaced the PCV last month.

The bad: This car spent most of it's life in Palo Alto and San Francisco and has minor bumper and fender dents from street parking. The clearcoat on the hood is fading. The soft-top has the typical NB rip at the corner behind and above the side window.

Pics are in a Photobucket Album

Last edited by modernbeat; 04-28-2010 at 01:37 PM.

Willing to consider a few specific motorcycles in trade. 1999 or later Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird, Honda XR650R, 2000 or earlier (non fuel injected) BMW F650.

Drove it yesterday. The AC was nice in the 95 degree heat we're having.

Still looking for a buyer.

This is a base model and has wind-up windows - lighter than the more standard electric windows. It's a perfect candidate for the new SCCA STR class.

Willing to take $4000

I updated the album with some interior and exterior detail pics.

Still available, but now located in San Marcos, south of Austin.

18ft Car hauler & Cash?
    Mac
    LS1 Miata Tiger Race Car (Build in Progress) TOPP Racing / East Street Auto / Saferacer.com / TeamMER
    "To hell with you Gen. Sheridan...I 'll take Texas!"

Default Steering wheel

I believe the steering wheel on your car is NOT Nardi. It is the base plastic wheel from Mazda, unless you have changed it since you take those pics.
    Gabriel

Quote Originally Posted by gabkwong View Post
    I believe the steering wheel on your car is NOT Nardi. It is the base plastic wheel from Mazda, unless you have changed it since you take those pics.
    Sorry, you're right. My old 2000 had a Nardi wheel that now resides on the wall, even thought it's so torn up nobody would want it.

Quote Originally Posted by IPRESS View Post
    18ft Car hauler & Cash?
    Nope. I already have two open trailers. If you had an enclosed trailer though...

I'm looking for something like this one:

http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37022

Willing to part-trade for a Subaru Impreza Coupe without a sunroof. Any engine or transmission.

Spring is here - time for a new Miata.

I'm going to sell my Mustang this weekend. I want a Miata again. I want this car. I have $3000 cash right now but will have all $4000 once my car is gone or some parts or gone. I will go on a selling spree this weekend and we'll work something out.

Please reply to this post how to get in touch with you. This forum doesn't seem to have PMs set up. I too live in Dallas, but have a trip scheduled to San Antonio soon where my parents live.

You can reach me at anthony g small at gmail dot com. There are no spaces in anthony g small......

Thanks.

I emailed you my contact info. I'm in NE Dallas despite the 713 phone number. I'll see about having the car brought up this weekend.

You have to have more than a few posts before PMs are allowed. The autobots were using them to spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Majik View Post
    You have to have more than a few posts before PMs are allowed. The autobots were using them to spam.
    No, it was the Decepticons...
    "That which does not kill us, just makes us madder"
    Cletus Nietzsche (Friedrich's half-brother on his sister's side)

Quote Originally Posted by Majik View Post
    Just another example of how the fools of the world are ruining it for everyone else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast