Thread: For all you impulsive shoppers! Woot Off!

Default For all you impulsive shoppers! Woot Off!

______

Woot Off!

When the server gets busy you get a nice video of a kitty playing the organ.

NNNOOOOOOOOooooooo!! I need to get some work done today!

--
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

I'd completely forgotten about woot.com, I used to check it every morning... the Woot Offs are an impulsive shopper's wet dream.
    "The fact is that if you want a sports car, the MX-5 is perfect. Nothing on the road will give you better value.
    Nothing will give you so much fun. The only reason I’m giving it five stars is because I can’t give it 14." - Jeremy Clarkson

'04 Mazdaspeed MX-5 #1682, Velocity Red born 3/17/2004 Habanero
    Hard Dog HCHTDD, 15x8 Silver 6UL, 225/45 Hankook RS3, Tein Flex, More coming soon...

teehee , i just got a bag of crap. it was my first woot ftwin

Quote Originally Posted by dyingbreed View Post
    teehee , i just got a bag of crap. it was my first woot ftwin
    TPIWWP - We want to SEE!!

Prefers his T-Bones Deboned... jeff_man's Avatar

damn old tread bumping, for a secant i thought it was woot off time again

It is Random Tshirt day though..

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Prefers his T-Bones Deboned... jeff_man's Avatar

no mediums

Wink

Of course, you could go to Think Geek and purchase some goodies for your car.
    05 MX-5 Mazdaspeed #1024 Titanium Gray Mica

Woot Off!

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Black pants...
    Black boots......

Black Vornado 3 Speed Mid Size Air Circulator Fan!!!

Their systems suck.... can't get logged in.

yikes, there's been a server error

Something on our side of things went wrong. The site could be overloaded, or you may have tried something we didn't test.
    Your best bet is to try again. If you get this error page consistently, we'd love it if you'd write us, telling us exactly what you did to get the error. With any luck, we'll fix the problem, and it'll work the next time you try.
    Click here to go to our home page.

EDIT: 50 minutes later I finally get logged in.
    Last edited by channelmaniac; 10-27-2009 at 12:33 PM.
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac View Post
    Their systems suck.... can't get logged in.
    Promo: Taxsucks FTW!

Got the sellout.woot Archos 250gb tv+wifi DVR for $119.99+9.90 tax.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio-Active View Post
    Promo: Taxsucks FTW!

Got the sellout.woot Archos 250gb tv+wifi DVR for $119.99+9.90 tax.
    You'll have to post your thoughts on this when you get it. I almost "bit" on that but after reading the capabilities and failure rate - I thought twice. I have a box of Woot! gadgets that lasted 6 months then quit - or when updating the firmware never worked again. This looked cool - but I can hook my computer up directly to the TV and I have two DVD recorders so didn't see the point, but I am curious how well it functions. Several reviews said the HDMI was "a joke"...

Default The Woot-off continues for day 2

They must have a warehouse full of stuff...didn't see any BOC offerings. Who needs another mouse pad anyway!

HDMI might suck but so does my TV. I have a 480p Titus reject for a TV so that does not matter. I liked it for the Wifi cababilities, even though it may require an additional download they charge you for. I will probably let it sit around for a little while before I actually get it hooked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio-Active View Post
    HDMI might suck but so does my TV. I have a 480p Titus reject for a TV so that does not matter. I liked it for the Wifi cababilities, even though it may require an additional download they charge you for. I will probably let it sit around for a little while before I actually get it hooked up.
    I thought I read that you would need a HD for this device if you wanted to use it as a DVR - if so:

Sell out Woot! has a 1.5 tb hard drive for 99.00 today - looks like a good deal - I paid $69 for a 500 gb last year on black Friday.