Thread: Driving at the Limit - a lecture by Dr. Bob Woods

Default Driving at the Limit - a lecture by Dr. Bob Woods

Professor Bob Woods, of the UTA SAE Formula car team, will be holding a lecture on Driving at the Limit and will probably touch on some car suspension setup. The lecture will be from 6:30-9pm on Wednesday, February 23rd. You are invited. There is no charge. Please RSVP to Gary Kramar, (contact info provided in link below) if you are interested in attending. We will be providing some food starting at 6:00pm and then have the lecture from 6:30 -9:00pm.
    More information here

Anyone interested in going? I'll probably be there that night anyway, so I'm going to plan on going and hear what Dr. Bob has to say.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

I have e-mailed him to RSVP. That sounds excellent. We shall see if space is still available.

S.

I attended this seminar, and have to say it was very informative, epecially for folks not familiar with set-up and driving techniques. Most of the old heads in the sport would consider it a pre-season refresher, however, Dr. Bobs delivery and his wit made it interesting for everyone...
    OzCop
    MSM
    "It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"

I had to work.

Still, I got my dose of Dr. Woods' wit in class this afternoon...
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

I've decided in my NEXT life, I want to be an engineer...you guys have the best of both worlds, especially if you are a car and race fanatic. Of course, I don't plan on rushing to get into my next life...
    OzCop
    MSM
    "It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"