Thread: Accident help...

Default Accident help...

So someone did a hit and run on me monday and bangd the car up pretty good but not byond fixing thanks god, but im really not to sure what all im going to need to replace since im not a very good mechanic I was wondering if someone lived close to business 121 and 35 and could come check out my car and give me a hand in finding out what parts i need. ill post pics so u can see the dmg. Aside from the obvious I mean like a fender and hood and a turn signal :P

They clocked you good. Trying sending a private message to Rogue on here.

Yea I was in a turn lane making a left on an arrow and they ran the light. Lol the hood is lodged under the front bumper so it won't open.

Do you happen to have unisured / underisured motorist coverage on your insurance it can cover you on a hit & run.

Biggest thing will be how much it is bent under the fender you may need a bodyman (Like Rogue) to straighten it all out before you can bolt on the hood, fenders and such...

Also check with your friendly neighborhood city ASAP to see if they caught it on the video systems installed at the intersection... Depending on which locale they may or may not be willing to help...
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Nope just liability and yea that's what i am afraid of is there being alot more work than can bee seen.

As mentioned above, check your insurance coverage. I carry liability only on my car, but I have uninsured/underinsured coverage also.
    1990 White NA - SOLD
    1994 Black NA - SOLD
    2006 Red NC - GT with limited slip, HIDs, all OEM.

Yea I did its just the complete basic liability lol im going to get more coverage tho now, Im under 25 and drive a sports car with a few tickets so insurance prices bad enough for me haha.

Ok, some people forget about the uninsured part of their insurance. Sorry to hear about the damage to the car.
    1990 White NA - SOLD
    1994 Black NA - SOLD
    2006 Red NC - GT with limited slip, HIDs, all OEM.

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser View Post
    Also check with your friendly neighborhood city ASAP to see if they caught it on the video systems installed at the intersection... Depending on which locale they may or may not be willing to help...
    Assuming they keep them. If they do they should be available via a FOIA request.
    If you're addicted to cold turkey how do you stop?

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Whats the average cost of getting a tierod replaced in a shop and getting an alignment?