Thread: Now that's a pisser

Default Now that's a pisser

Man urinates his way out of avalanche

By Lester Haines
    Published Monday 31st January 2005 12:21 GMT

Hot on the heels of the tremendous news that beer can help fight cancer, we are delighted to report that a Slovak man trapped in his car by an avalanche urinated his way to freedom after working his way through 60 half-litre bottles of beer.

According to Ananova, Richard Kral was off on holiday when the snow swallowed his Audi in the Tatra mountains. Initially, he tried to dig his way out via the car's window, but soon realised that the snow would fill the vehicle long before he could break free.

Mercifully, he had stocked up on essential supplies of alcohol and quickly formulated a cunning plan: "I was scooping the snow from above me and packing it down below the window, and then I peed on it to melt it. It was hard and now my kidneys and liver hurt. But I'm glad the beer I took on holiday turned out to be useful and I managed to get out of there."

Rescuers eventually found Kral staggering drunk on a mountain path four days after his ordeal began. ®
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

So we're sitting here at my desk at the office and my wife asks, "Why couldn't he have just poured the beer on the snow directly!"

Hmmm... women, they'll never understand a man's affection for his beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    So we're sitting here at my desk at the office and my wife asks, "Why couldn't he have just poured the beer on the snow directly!"

I gotta agree with your wife
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

i'm sure the pee came out warmer than the beer was in the can. hope he had some pretzels.
    2012 VW GTI
    4 Door White

Quote Originally Posted by MadMerv
    Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell

I gotta agree with your wife
    Wow, MadMerv, usually I agree with what you have to say, but now you're bordering on blasphemy!!

Quote Originally Posted by chucka
    I'm sure the pee came out warmer than the beer was in the can. hope he had some pretzels.
    Plus, you cant aim beer, & you get more presure that way...
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution