Thread: Anyone near down town ft worth available this second?

Default Anyone near down town ft worth available this second?

Calling all ft worth people. If anyones available, my heater hose (between the rear of the engine and heater core) just blew. I was on my way to work and went to pass, looked back and saw white smoke 0_0 I turned on my heater to full blast before the temps even moved- which it did. All the way up. Anyways if anyone has some time, I need a ride to/from the dealer ship, or a long needle nose plier, or some water. Or heck if the dealers not nearby we can use a long hose from any parts store... 740-478-9675 -AJ

I made some phone calls and texts already so maybe something will come through but in case not, I'd like to be prepared

Sorry to hear man, already at work. I've got spares at the house, but no heater core related hoses. Let us know...
    I use to worry about money; but then realized I don't HAVE anything to worry about.

It's all good I have someone on their way from las colinas lol

Let me know if I can do anything to help AJ.
    Last edited by POS Racing; 07-28-2010 at 09:35 AM. Reason: deleted phone #

Yeah a little late here, but if I can help let me know.

damn son, you just called me and you didnt say anything about it!!! asshole lol.

but you might have gotten it resolved, it seemed like you were in a car when you talked to me

Thanks everyone! I got a ride from a friend and went to Oreillys, one gallon of coolant, 2ft of 5/8" heater hose to bypass the heater core, a 12" long needle nose pliers, and a cheap exacto knife. It was $25 my cost and I'm up and running! Jeff, yeah I was already on my way to work when you called. Thanks again w
    everybody! And yes I'm doing alignments again. Corner balancing, ride height, zeroing the sway bars (needs adjustable endlinks!) and alignment... (phew!) usually take 3 hours @ $110/hr. To be honest I am NOT terribly efficient at all this yet! But I AM happy to say that the guys up here do great work. I'd be happy to have anyone one of them perform work on my cars.

PerformanceSpeedTech.com
    you can ask for AJ but if you want me, you'll have to ask for "Asian AJ" lol I am not the famous AJ 'roun these parts...

AJ,

Glad to hear you got your problem resolved with the car. What is the cost on a straight up alignment? I don't have adjustable endlinks so no corner weighting for me yet, but I could definitely use another AJ alignment the next time I'm down at the Ranch.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Congrats on the new job AJ! Glad to hear it.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Working at Performance Speed Tech at MSR?? You driving from Carrollton everyday??

im in lewisville on my days off and stay in granbury on work nights